Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove your subjob (Without lag)

Discussion on Remove your subjob (Without lag) within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
An easier way to remove your subjob while in your mog house. Without having to have lag! Most other methods required you to either make the game lag in some way, or froce your screen to "freeze" while doing it.

Well theres an easier way. (This is kinda old but what ever )

Anyway.. this is how its done:

1. Set your main job to Warrior. (WAR)
2. Set your sub job to White Mage. (WHM)
3. Change your sub job to Monk. (MNK)
4. Quickly (not like.. "HOLY ****!" fast..) change your main join to Monk also.
(Yea that sounds weird on how to do it... but you'll see how it works after a few tries.)

While you change your subjob first then your main job, the game itself pauses the selection screen for a moment stopping your sub job from actually changing, giving you that 1-2 seconds to change your main job to the same subjob before the subjob is actually choosen. Thus, nulling the subjob.

Now, with the subjob gone, you can select any job you want (using the main job screen) and have that as your job still. Also, you might be thinking "**** do I loose my subjob for good?". Nope, simply use the subjob screen and change back to what ever subjob you want.

A run down of what to press:
1. Set main to WAR.
2. Set sub to WHM.

Now at the Main Job / Sub Job screen highlight Sub Job. Then press:
Enter, Up, Enter, Up, Enter > Thats it. Your main job will highlight MNK automaticly when you enter the screen. As I said, dont do this holy **** fast cause you'll mess up. Give it a few "mili" seconds inbetween. Once you start doing it, you'll get used to the small pause.

SE has tried to patch this a few times, but still has failed lol.

Well, theres an old glitch for ya.
Old 02/27/2006, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I tried this for over an hour and it didn't work. Maybe I just suck at timing, but I'm not so sure it still works.
Old 07/07/2006, 06:54   #3

As of 7/6/06, this glitch still works 75BLM/ ftw lol.
Old 07/08/2006, 02:03   #4

It worked all the time. There was that moron who really thought I just never bothered getting a subjob at 75SAM with Rajas Ring. What the ****?
Old 07/08/2006, 05:44   #5

DOnt get it what the idea of this...? I dont see any benefit on doing this... but anyways good glitch...
Old 07/08/2006, 13:09   #6

There's no benefit. I just like to go on that one tower in Al'Zhabi and afk there without a subjob. Makes me look "special" and no I don't mean special in the retarded way.