Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Homepoint Warp Scrolls

Discussion on Unlimited Homepoint Warp Scrolls within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
A very simple way to get as many warp scrolls as you can free! Must use before summerfest is over! This
is so simple it will make your heads hurt!

1. Get a homepoint close to the Summerfest Moogle
2. Get a partner and group with them.
3. Both of you talk to the moogle.
4. Find the goalpoint and touch it. (optional you can do this over and over on with just 1 partner without
even finding the goalpoints)
5. Now go attack a monster and die!
6. You are now back at the home point, if you look in your inventory you will still have the teleport scroll
for that city in your inventory.
7. Now go to your home and put the scroll in your safe.
8. Go back to the moogle and talk to him again. Even if you didnt find the goalpoint the moogle will
simply give you another warp scroll and tell you to try again!

You can do this in every single city you find a summerfest moogle. Rack em up ladies and gentlemen!
Summerfest lasts only so long!Also, dont worry about xp losses when you die. The quest limits you to
level 1, so when you die the xp loss is very small.
Old 10/05/2005, 16:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
xD nice

karma up
Old 10/05/2005, 17:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
mel haste das getestet ?
Summerevent last till 22. or something like that.