Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AH camper

Discussion on AH camper within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Same instructions as Tricky's - Highlight the item you want and hit enter to pull up the 'Price History, Bid, and Sort' menu. Highlight bid and the bot will do the rest.

Settings: Look in the macro, pretty straight forward. Windower or not, location of windower, and bid-price.

Notes: Make sure ffact is in a folder called FFACT inside wherever you put this macro.
-Alt-F1 starts the bot, Alt-F2 stops it - keep pressing alt-f2 - timing is not great.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-23-1120410575.ibf (6.8 KB, 133 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Market Camper
05/28/2013 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 75 Replies
Note: Added v2, it will automatically detect if its 800x600 or 1024x768 mode (v1 only works for 1024x768) what it does is just camp until the store person is gone, then your market guy will take his place as soon as possible (within few seconds) Instructions: 1. Open CO, login your market guy 2. Open Program
AH Camper for ffxi
08/03/2009 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Here is an ah camper for ffxiapp. I have installed the new memlocs, but I cannot get it to work, so I am posting it here hoping one of you will be able to fix it and repost. Thanks. Here is the instructions for use.