Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cityville bot(real)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cityville bot(real)

Good day peeps. I just want to share something to you. This is where you can find the REAL cityville bot site in this site you wont get any pumped .exe's files, coz' this is the real one. Just take a look at this one. Click

this is my first post anyway. trust me there's nothing wrong with this. just sharing.

Old 01/29/2011, 08:36   #2

Hurm , 1 post , no options , no screen shot and the link are on a tiny URL , I won't trust this tough~

Old 01/29/2011, 11:51   #3

Its just a link to , nothing new.
Old 01/29/2011, 12:19   #4

I can see you make people go to a temporary link where it links to an ads website , then to the real link ..

whether you gain money from this linking or not .. there's no need to create a new thread for the bot since I already managing the current CityVille bot , I'll update it regularly ..

Old 01/29/2011, 14:26   #5

Just hoping it would help. sorry for that

« Ninja Saga -New NPC Kakashi And Yamato | Please Like this page on facebook please »