Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UPDATE FILES]Jutsu Special ,Jounin and Chunin Trick

Discussion on [UPDATE FILES]Jutsu Special ,Jounin and Chunin Trick within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/24/2010, 13:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
thanks dude... this can make hacks VERY UNDETECTABLE bcoz of editing... once it is patched you can edit it again
Old 11/24/2010, 23:39   #32

hey I assume you used a fresh swf? and didnt edit my modded swf? co'z it would be leeching if you just edited my swf and didnt use a fresh swf from ns... and no i'm not from this forum....
Old 04/20/2011, 09:07   #33

heyyy not appear any addres!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hack all mission event Chunin n Jounin
11/21/2010 - Facebook - 8 Replies
If u want it... add me on facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000013544 66555
How to update special force fast
05/26/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 19 Replies
can anyone help me? cause i need to update fast my special force when im updating its very slow :( any solution to update it fast?
[release] Special Trick to make the client small
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Hey all i know that a lot of persones want to have a small client a client that is around the 12 - 25 mb now , i going release how you can do that , and it is easy to extract (doesnt takes hours like kgb compressor and it doesnt take hours to rar it ) well , the first thing you need is the cracked version of ultra iso (trial supports only 300 mb and the client is a bit bigger) or any other program that can make a iso
Trick zum Silvester Special
01/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Da inmomment in RunesofMagic Silvester ist kriegt man raketen wen man in Varanas bei den weiblichen Teleporterienen sich zum Stadtplatz Teleportiert bekommt man jedesmall 5 stück einer Raketen also einfach immer vom Stadtplatz wo anders hin z.B Unterstadt süd und dan wieder zu Stadtplatz zack wieder 5 Raketen wen man das öfters macht bekommt man ein haufen raketen hab schon über 500 stück gesammelt und wen man im Autionhaus schaut snd die auch schon was wert