Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello coity-Coins a,d Exp

Discussion on hello coity-Coins a,d Exp within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello coity-Coins a,d Exp

Tools:

* Charles Web Debugging
* Firefox/Chrome

Steps:

1. Go to Hello City
2. Open Charlee
3. Notice the moneybag to collect on top of the buildings when collection time is ready.
4. Click on it.
5. In Charles, look for the line 'http://city.crowdstar.com'
6. Expand it, expand amfphp/
7. You will see the line "gateway.php(CollectAssetHarvestFlashDataApi.call, ....)
8. Right click and select Repeat Advanced
9. Iterations 30,000 Concurrency 10 (Feel free to change these numbers to your liking but remember a higher number is risky as you are flooding their server with requests and they will investigate)
10. Now just let the Session finish the iterations.
11. Once finished, reload the game and you will see your new EXP and COINS. Have fun.
Old 06/13/2010, 10:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello coity or hello city . =] hmm . just try hope it will work =]
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS BULK COINS 150MIL PER 1K COINS
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
PM me with your msn. Any purchases over 5k coins means you only have to pay 125mil per 1k coins and if you purchase over 10k coins it's only 100mil per 1k coins. I have over 10k coins for sale and i'm willing to buy more if people want them.
WTS 1k coins
03/20/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
ok i got 1k coins on 2moons and im looking account offer i got runescape users to :):handsdown:
WTS Acclaim Coins, 5m for 200 coins, Abbadon
12/14/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
- Yes as you can see, I'm giving acclaim pins, which give you 200 coins, for only 5m the code, in Abaddon. Pm me if you need, and tell me the ammount of codes that you require. - 5m for 200 coins is pretty cheap. I also take 90+ lvl accounts in exchange for coins. You name the offer and I'll consider it.
WTT 1825 2Moons Coins (Acclaim Coins)
11/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all ! I'm trading 5 x 365 (3€) 2Moons Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamersfirst GIFT veteran code (Sword of the New World game). You can just buy one code and give it to me and I give you 5 365 2Moons coins codes. Email-me at [email protected] or msn me at gogokyuubi@h****il.fr (hotmail). Thank's. Contact me FAST (before the 19th if possible).