This hack working to 100% and saving to 100% ur money enjoy.
1.Open Happy Pets.
2.Open Cheat engine i got 5.5.
3.Select ur Browser like Firefox.
4.Enable Hex,Also can read only memory.Value type : Arrary of Bytes.
5.Now click on ur own pik.
6.Now scan this Value 0F 84 E1 01 00 00 8B 4E 08 8B.U will get 1 adresse/value.If u get more so u did something wrong.
7.Right lick at the value and click on Disassemble this memory region.
8.Now u see some ****.At the first line right click and click on Replace this code that does nothing.
9.Now a new table has opend just press ok and done.
Now u can press at ur pik unlimited !!!!How mutch u want u can click at pik.And its saving 100%This hack has not fixed!!!
[How To] Happy Pets level+coin Hack 2.28.2010 05/23/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies Hai com
Here is a working Happy-Pets level+coin hack
Hwo to do :
///////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////
Tools you need :
WTT BC2 ReTail Key For TS2 Gears/Pets/Money/AP 03/29/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi all when I get some money I will go buy another copy of BC2 I already have one of my own but "not for sale" but the next one I get I will trade It only for good TS2 gears/pets/money/ap and maybe good accounts G1+.
I am only take seriously offers on this, It may take me a week or maybe to weeks, to get my other copy.
I'm am looking for good 100% pets M1+ good amount of money and good m33 gears for guanyin.
Must be on redemption. If In case on different server I will only take...
WTT TS1 Money/Pets/Items For Your TS2 Money/Pets/Items/AP 03/18/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies Before I list the list, If we going to do any trading we must find a gs to help us. If you don't trust me you can asked my references I have below my list of Items people you can ask In TS1 and TS2 that I can be trusted.
(I MUST GO 1ST OR NO DEAL) :(
2.5B / TS2 1B + 250M
16 Blood Clears / TS2 CASH 90M EACH
185% Dragon / TS2 CASH TAKING OFFERS or B/O 1.5B
100% Demon Face / TS2 CASH TAKING OFFERS or B/O 750M
200% Bird / TS2 CASH 150M
Fujin Skill Cape / TS2 CASH 50M
WTT 2B +3 WancHeon Keys For TS2 ITEMS/Money/PETS 03/13/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies WTT 2B TS1 Devo + 3 Full W Keys For TS2 2B + Items or TRADE For PETS MuST Be TS2 Aeria ReDemption or Nemis. Maybe Tranq. Not buying accoutns just ts2 stuff.
WTS Full obed Pets+Gear , 96 SS, Money and much more 01/30/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
all stuff is on TANDA.
The things:
+25 115 Orc
R5 +6 lv10 2h Axt (Tornado of Soul)
R5 +7 lv10 Warrioir armor (Sand Dragon)