Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Backyard Monsters SFW File

Discussion on [Request] Backyard Monsters SFW File within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Backyard Monsters SFW File

Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody here has access to the Backyard Monsters SFW file? I am working on a preservation project, as Flash games are gonna be obsolete after this year, and *** knows if the game is going to survive any longer, they can pull the plug from the servers at any moment. I have searched around in the site, and every file uploaded before is either deleted, removed, not available, or is password-protected, and got no where. Doesn't matter if it hacked or not, just want an SFW with the game assets. Would really, really appreciate it.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have successfully found a copy of the SFW files. Thank you all for your time.
Old 01/06/2022, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Would you share the file please, doing a similar project of my own

Tags
backyard monsters, backyard monsters hack, bym, sfw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backyard Monsters - Hatching monsters without costing Goo..
03/01/2013 - Facebook - 34 Replies
HMM.. IMBA HUH?? THIS IS GIFT DONT WORRY,ILL SHARE IT TO YOU.. PLZZ.. DONT BE SAD....DON't CRY.. OR ELSE.. DON'T SAY... "LEECHER" THE TIME YOU WILL PM ME, IF I REPLY HERE " START PM ME TO GIVE YOU THE CODE"
Backyard Monsters - Instant Monsters NEW !!
11/24/2011 - Facebook - 18 Replies
..... So the Instant Monsters is patcheD??... i have new one...! scan this 8b 71 44 8d 8d 58 ff ff ff scroll up and you will find jne connected to mov change jne to jnge...
Backyard Monsters - Hatching monsters w/out Goo w/ Infinitive housing
08/27/2011 - Facebook - 52 Replies
I HAVE IT..!!!! Ill share it first to Slother,bero213...
Backyard Monsters - Instant Monsters (Working as of 5.7.2011)
07/22/2011 - Facebook - 72 Replies
Hehe guys. You though I leech? No I don't. I'm the first one that found this code. If you don't belive. Try to find it. This works on Windows 7, Vista, XP in Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0, 6.1, this instructions are currently for Windows 7, Cheat Engine 6.0. Short Instructions (For Professional): 75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 - Change "JNE" to "JB" Long Instructions (For Begginers):
[BYM]WHANA HACK BACKYARD MONSTERS? HACK TUENTI BACKYARD'S, LESS SECURE!
07/20/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
EASY TO HACK AND FUN tuenti.es