Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto-Hack-Tool (0.4.0-beta.2.0) - Hacks for more than 5000 Facebook games!

Discussion on Auto-Hack-Tool (0.4.0-beta.2.0) - Hacks for more than 5000 Facebook games! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Auto-Hack-Tool (0.4.0-beta.2.0) - Hacks for more than 5000 Facebook games!

Auto-Hack-Tool (0.4.0-beta.2.0)
Hacks for more than 5000 Facebook games!

Que es Auto-Hack-Tool (AHT):

AHTis a Mozilla Firefox extension that automates different kind of websites in the internet to get rewards for Faceook games. A whole amount of the things AHT does are legal for games.

AHT has 3 tools: Fast Hack Tool, Human Hack Tool and GiftClaimer.

Fast y Human Hack Tool automates websites of hacktools, such as: vina-full, dc4in, dc4u, woprime and ha-lab. That kind of websites are called hacktools and give fast and direct rewards into the games like gems, gold, food, xp (List of working games is below). The difference between Fast and Human is the way of automation, Fast doesn't load everything in every site, it just automates it through code, Human is like a macro automation, it does everything a human will do.

GiftClaimer is a tool that recollects and browse gifts from different games, making this whole processes automatic and getting the rewards in a simple way without any problem. It is basically a bonus collector.

This version also includes a referer system to get bonuses in the extension and into the games. You will find your link to invite people to download Auto-Hack-Tool in the extension, just click in the icon in the right corner at the top, and also there you will find all the benefits.

Tutorial:

Fast and Human HackTool: (Example with Dragon City)

1-Login or stay logged in Facebook and wait until the extension sync with Facebook

2- Select "Dragon City" from the list.

3- Select Fast Hack Tool or Human Hack Tool

4- Fill all the fields, some games have an auto filler for ids, you will see an icon in the left, click it

5- Select the hack you want to do and press start

6- Wait until the rewards claim, you can do something else while it is claiming.

GiftClaimer: (Example with FarmVille 2)
1-Login or stay logged in Facebook and wait until the extension sync with Facebook (image[1])

2-Search in the search box "farmville 2" (image[2]) and after that select the game.

3-Click on GiftClaimer (image[3])

4-Set the things you want and press Start (image[4])

5-The extension will now start opening links with rewards, let it run until it end. Daily you will have different links to claim. (image[5]

Any question please leave a comment below.

*removed, please do not keyword stuff*

All list of games included in this version is here

Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 12:38   #2

Does this extension work in Opera or Maxthon?
Old 02/18/2017, 16:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUGABR View Post
Does this extension work in Opera or Maxthon?
Not for now due to it is made in the old way for Mozilla Firefox and not the multiplaform web of WebExtensions.
Anyways i'm trying to make a standalone version of this program so it could run without the need of a browser.
Old 02/18/2017, 16:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmolr View Post
Anyways i'm trying to make a standalone version of this program so it could run without the need of a browser.
Amazing! This is perfect.
I'm waiting anxiously
Old 02/19/2017, 15:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUGABR View Post
Amazing! This is perfect.
I'm waiting anxiously
You may need to wait a while, i'm currently working on a thing for Ikariam so that idea will be delayed.
Old 02/21/2017, 16:34   #6

Auto-Hack-Tool Panel update:
Human Hack Tool Mode: dc4u.eu list for Dragon City and Monster Legends updated.
Some of those hacks seems to be working, check them out! :3

Auto-Hack-Tool Panel update:
Human Hack Tool Mode: dc4u.eu list for Dragon City and Monster Legends updated.
Some of those hacks seems to be working, check them out! :3
Old 03/01/2017, 18:53   #7

Looks like i'll have to download firefox for this :/
will tell when I test it, looks amazing!
EDIT:
tried hack for dragon city, although only gold hack worked, It works pretty nicely. i ran 100 loops and got about 380 Million gold. other hacks don't work at all.
Old 03/03/2017, 06:31   #8

how 'bout mutants genetic?
Old 03/07/2017, 22:25   #9

Hello Dude, i tried the hack for Monster Legends (Fast Hack) but its not working. They are nothin in the hack list. And Human hack also not goin for me. Can u help?
Old 03/11/2017, 03:19   #10

Is it working on Dragon City?
Old 03/11/2017, 23:24   #11

Quote:
======== Loop: 2 Time: [1:23:39] ========
VINA-FULL.COM||DRAGONCITYHACK-MONSTERLEGENDSHACK-FACEBOOKGAMEHACK-TOOLSHACKGAMESFACEBOOKONLINE//VFVINA-FULL.COMTogglenavigation+5+1var_wau=_wau||[];_wau.push(["small","73mcr92h2l9h","vyd"]);(function(){vars=document.createElement("script" );s.async=true;s.src="//widgets.amung.us/small.js";document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);})();infoHOMEPAGESocialPointDragon CityMonsterLegendsSocialWarsSocialEmpiresKingGames CandyCrushSagaCandyCrushSodaFarmHeroesSagaFarmHero esSuperSagaDiamondDiggerSagaPapaPearSagaBubbleWitc hSagaBubbleWitch2SagaPepperPanicSagaPetRescueSagaA lphabettySagaPrettySimpleCriminalCaseCookAppsBubbl eCocoBugglePenglePig&DragonColorPopPuddingPopTasty PopSolitaireinWonderlandTapPocketMonsterCityDinoZo oDragonVillageHalloweenCityDinoWaterWorldFindSessi onFindBySignedRequestFindByAccountFBSupportDonateF anPageDeveloper InfomationWelcometoDC4U.EU
DC4U.EUisthesitewhichprovidesyouthebest&updatedsup portforFacebookgames.
ClickAds&Shareittokeepoursitealive.
DC4U.EUistoolstohackyourresourcesingameandroidorfa cebook,butallhaveaprocessedandproblem,notallresour cescanihackinhere.
butIwilltryashardaspossibletomakeiteasiertousefory ouandcancertainlysatisfyyouplayinaparticulargame.
andofcourseitallstartedwithyouall,ifyoucontinuetou sethistool,thecapacityofthesetoolsandalsobetterqua litywillincreasethanks.
work?
Old 03/12/2017, 18:07   #12

So, Human hack tool works, fast hack tool doesnt work at all for dragon city.
now Vina and dc4u.eu are not working(they are the only sites available for dragon city)
the capchta at Vina fails miserably, for dc4u, an overlay ad stops the process and doesnt work even after u close the ad manually.also every time u stop the tool, u have to re enter ur session/fbid to start it again. which is pain if u just started the tool to check the error and now u have to enter that info again. also i would advise to update the hack descriptions to the website ones, (gold hack at vina is no longer 14,000000 but u havent updated it)etc.gift claimer for DC also doesnt work

Please update your tool to work with the new changes i mentioned.This has potential.
Old 01/24/2020, 22:27   #13

would this work on ovipets?
Old 01/12/2022, 02:41   #14

link is dead