Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Seaport Harvesting ect ...

Discussion on [Request] Seaport Harvesting ect ... within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request] Seaport Harvesting ect ...

Hello I am looking for a program (bot) to harvest. send, receives the boats on two or three destination not need all. if anything can make me his.
kindly add me skype: archange493600

Old 03/10/2016, 12:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
if a person wants to launch in programming that happens to me on skype I can make a paypal donation if her ever motivated someone can

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for harvesting tools.
07/02/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
please tell me how many you have and how much you want for it. im looking for premium harvesting tools but all accepted. i will be doing paypal only and will NOT drop first. (unless higher trusted rep) Skype: tj184184184
[Buying] Harvesting Tool's
01/17/2014 - Infestation Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo Ich bin auf der suche nach Harvesting Tool's und biete euch dafür Waffen, Medic, Rüstung. Ihr schreibt mir, wie viele ihr habt und was ihr dafür wollt. Gruß Edit : Derzeit werden keine mehr gesucht !
Harvesting bot - Recruiting
02/17/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 41 Replies
I need testers for my Harvesting bot. There are 3 states: Uldah - Gridania - Limsa Lominsa Each state has 5 Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Harvesting Exploit
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Lately I've been harvesting and when I see other people come up or i see a node way out of reach above me or in an area that will not let me harvest. I click on one node to start harvesting it and then click the other one or tab to it and it continues to harvest from the node that i clicked on, not the one that I started from. I find this extremly useful in harvesting in the T6 Croc caves. This does not work on different types of nodes though .. aka harvesting vs mining.. doesnt...
Looking for harvesting bot
09/29/2005 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
hi i am looking for a harvesting bot but i dont found on.. could you help me to get one? and there are a little bit comlicated, so i need one with easy use function... ok thank you!!!