Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Catch Cmds in Monster legends

Discussion on How To Catch Cmds in Monster legends within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Catch Cmds in Monster legends

i opened charles , then i had some gold to collect then i clicked the gold and i saw the request and response and it was something with symbols and squares what do i need to find cmd ?

and another question what is events ? and is there is a private script for top eleven ?
Old 09/20/2015, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help, cant sell Monster Boss Vadamagma in monster Legends
09/19/2014 - Facebook - 13 Replies
well im stupid and should have done more research on this matter so i tried to use the monster legends tool in which you can buy a monster for 25 gems. being curious i bought boss vadamagma thinking its some kind of stronger version of the monster with the same name got it and my surprise that it got no attack whatsoever. i tried to delete it but whenever i try to the game force to refresh and he is still there how do it delete this son of a bitch? edit: tried to sell it using...
Hack Boss Monster in Monster Legends
07/19/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Please, give me the hack of boss monster in Monster legends https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak -ash3/920371_209949525828043_1806674569_o.jpg