Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Discuss for webgame

Discussion on Need Discuss for webgame within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Discuss for webgame

it's like the title i wanna discuss with u guys
for a webgame facebook
like sword of angel, sexy three kingdom, fairy tail online, dragon atlas, konoha ninja n simmiliar games like that.
from my experience, cheat engine speedhack can be used for skip animated duel without VIP, n we can used speedhack for getting fast exp than a normal AFK + if u're playing fairy tail the shop will be fast increase than a normal.
u can change the status with this one too *CE* but it's will be back again (because its connected to server i guess)
but, did u guys have diff experience with diff tools?
like using fiddler or charles
or maybe using greasemonkey script or editting with firebug add on mozilla
or do something like inspect the traffic link with fiddler n then we can download the swf file, n decompile it with swf decompiler so we can edit with adobe or other else *for flash file. so u can save it n place the link from fiddler to the swf who has been modified file?
not try yet
Old 07/10/2015, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
im here for fairytail online..