Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster legends problem

Discussion on Monster legends problem within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster legends problem

hello my acc is banned? i cant win on pvp mode trophea and food/gold, look.

Can i fix this?
Old 04/03/2015, 17:14   #2

Same here hope can anyone something
Old 04/03/2015, 17:47   #3

when there is a update, uninstall the app, then install the app , It has always worked for me
Old 04/04/2015, 08:09   #4

well... it doesn't work for me >.< someone advise too me earlier...
Old 04/06/2015, 21:03   #5

Go On Ml.Ditlep.com and put Facebook ID and Session ID and Click Fix Monster legends hacks/bug
Old 04/11/2015, 09:59   #6

I have made it work by uninstall/reinstall method and additionally uninstalling and reinstalling facebook app.

This dayum game has too many bugs and problems. PVP does not work, nor do the events along-with frequent server disconnections I uninstalled after the last update in march and started playing Clash of clans, Much happier.

Tags
monster legends problem