Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingsroad Hack 2015

Discussion on Kingsroad Hack 2015 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Kingsroad Hack 2015

Hello Friend

Video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7e2yRhcgo0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Program Link:
Old 01/26/2015, 13:05   #2

I'm here officially asking admin/moderator if this forum handle stolen cheat code.

It happened this trainer include all cheat with similar description made by haenawolf, which is my another name id.

remote teleport is relatively complex script that it is not likely made by OP, if common sense applied--- he not even know how to write a proper message using bbcode/html to include a video...
Old 01/26/2015, 14:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
I'm here officially asking admin/moderator if this forum handle stolen cheat code.

It happened this trainer include all cheat with similar description made by haenawolf, which is my another name id.

remote teleport is relatively complex script that it is not likely made by OP, if common sense applied--- he not even know how to write a proper message using bbcode/html to include a video...
You are right . Its stolen from haenawolf ( )
But how do they leech the script ?
Ok for remote invent. and teleport there is a CT file but how do they leech the out of konghack program ?
Old 01/26/2015, 14:20   #4

remote stash/teleport is in a ct file, member can download.

Other cheats were from an old ct file I only gave to 2 people, one of them leaked the cheat after I convert most of them to KHUT, and than these all trainer appeared after richardson's contribution.

I only want to control the spread of this particular cheat, no site naming please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2015, 00:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
remote stash/teleport is in a ct file, member can download.

Other cheats were from an old ct file I only gave to 2 people, one of them leaked the cheat after I convert most of them to KHUT, and than these all trainer appeared after richardson's contribution.

I only want to control the spread of this particular cheat, no site naming please.
Wait, wait ...
The first file was made by haenawolf or you ?
now haenawolf updates it regulary and richardson too
But there are tooo many leechers out there . I can name 'bout 7 for sure .
But you ever heard of hmm how is it named guka rulez ?
Old 01/27/2015, 21:20   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread