Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Millionaire City - Diamond & Gold Cheat!! [Before Christmas Gift For YOU!]

Discussion on [Release] Millionaire City - Diamond & Gold Cheat!! [Before Christmas Gift For YOU!] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/23/2014, 14:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Doesn't work
Old 12/24/2014, 12:56   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedianXL View Post
Doesn't work
Don't judge a cheat before you even try it, Doesn't Work is not the propper answer when YOU couldn't do it. It is still working ! and with an event which gives more then usually Now.

Enjoy!
Old 12/25/2014, 03:21   #18

work like a charm .. i don't know why but some people don't know how to follow the steps
Old 12/25/2014, 04:02   #19

Please admin check if this thread involved scamming payment system, and against the rule. I think when you enter fake cash card number, you are scamming.

I guess there is a border line between game cheating and real world scamming.
Old 12/25/2014, 11:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalacc View Post
Don't judge a cheat before you even try it, Doesn't Work is not the propper answer when YOU couldn't do it. It is still working ! and with an event which gives more then usually Now.

Enjoy!
Well it doesn't. I am 4 level. I click on add gold, follow the steps and nothing. Do I have to be lvl 10 as in video, unlock the diamonds and build those boys with balloons? Please specify. Thank you.
Old 12/25/2014, 14:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
Please admin check if this thread involved scamming payment system, and against the rule. I think when you enter fake cash card number, you are scamming.

I guess there is a border line between game cheating and real world scamming.
There isn't anythink wrong with this, Since you are not entering anything giving false combinations of numbers forcing their host you don't even use a single program. You just simply click on those things which they already gaved you and wanted to click on.

So; You just decide to buy Gold and/or diamond choose the payment option which you would like to use but then you decide not to do. And you Quit the option. I think once you decide to buy somethink you don't have to do it. You still can cancel your oppinion. So is this bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedianXL View Post
Well it doesn't. I am 4 level. I click on add gold, follow the steps and nothing. Do I have to be lvl 10 as in video, unlock the diamonds and build those boys with balloons? Please specify. Thank you.
No everyone is able to use it just after complating those instruction moves on which the game explains you yourself.
Old 12/25/2014, 15:41   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalacc View Post
There isn't anythink wrong with this, Since you are not entering anything giving false combinations of numbers forcing their host you don't even use a single program. You just simply click on those things which they already gaved you and wanted to click on.

So; You just decide to buy Gold and/or diamond choose the payment option which you would like to use but then you decide not to do. And you Quit the option. I think once you decide to buy somethink you don't have to do it. You still can cancel your oppinion. So is this bug.

No everyone is able to use it just after complating those instruction moves on which the game explains you yourself.
I don't know, this trick is clearly different from game cheat anyway.

It is up to the forum admin if they want to ignore the risk of legal consequence.

Tags
diamond cheat, fbugs.com, gold cheat, millionaire city, millionaire city cheat