Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Jungle Wars - Remove Enemy Defence Cheat !

Discussion on [Release] Jungle Wars - Remove Enemy Defence Cheat ! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Jungle Wars - Remove Enemy Defence Cheat !

#Updated 21Dec14#

Once again "" did it, It's an incredible joyable Cheat what we gona give over here!

Locker Blue for Jungle Wars – Remove Enemy Defense

Congratulations! You are the chief of your own tribe now! And it means both power and responsibility: you are obliged to build, control and develop your village.

You need to decide where to place the buildings and how to benefit from them – all to ensure long and undisturbed life of your people. Don′t forget that the arrangement of your buildings, defence objects and traps is crucial in case you are attacked! And make sure you keep upgrading your objects to next levels because that’s what makes them more efficient and more resistant to external dangers!

Virus Total -

Click to download the Cheat Tool -

Watch The Video For Further Explanation;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2014, 15:59   #2

#Updated 21Dec14#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2016, 17:24   #3

Is there any new hack ? its not working help
Old 10/18/2016, 01:43   #4

The hack is working perfectly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 08:11   #5

Awsum its working now thanks. Is there any way i can get coins or fooood and wana/mana ??? that would be great thank you
Old 12/18/2016, 12:11   #6

Has stoped working it stucks on searching PID
any Help mate?
Old 09/16/2017, 17:48   #7

hiiii will be great if you can reupload file thank u

Tags
enemy defence cheat, fbugs, jungle wars, jungle wars cheat, lb