Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack Request : Transformers Universe

Discussion on Hack Request : Transformers Universe within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack Request : Transformers Universe

Please Make One
Thanks
Old 11/01/2014, 23:16   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Please use the request thread as hack requests aren't allowed outside that thread as said by the rules.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Transformers Universe - Quick Attack Rate Hack!! -(CT File)-
10/30/2014 - Facebook - 52 Replies
I have stopped playing the game so I figured I would be nice and release this to everyone. I just have one request, Please.... GIVE THEM HELL!!! XD Do what you do best and annoy the hell out of people in PvP matches or PvE if you want XD. Anyway Here's a Gameplay Video of the Hack: Quick Attack Rate Example Download can be obtained here as well as a guide on how to use it among other things: http://anthonys-toolbox.org/blogbox/transformers- universe-quick-attack-rate-hack-release/...
REQUEST: Transformers Universe hack
10/03/2014 - Facebook - 1 Replies
anyone share hack for TU plz i playing in client version i just need crit dmg
Transformers Universe - 100% Critical Hit Chance Hack
10/03/2014 - Facebook - 15 Replies
There are two AoB search below, one is for the browser version of the game, the other is for the Desktop Installation version of the game, These have only been tested and used by me, I do not know if they will work for other people. Each Search will give a lot of matches, replace them all!!, They both use the same Replace. It's your job to figure out what process to select with Cheat Engine, I'm being nice enough to share these, the least you can do is the rest. Desktop Version: 02 7B FE...
[Teaser] Transformers Universe - Attack Rate Hack
08/03/2014 - Facebook - 29 Replies
Just a teaser... Enjoy THREAD IS CONTINUED OVER AT: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/3362917- hint-transformers-universe-quick-attack-rate-skill -hack-hint.html Just a Teaser for my Attack Rate / Quick Shot Hack You can play the game over at: https://www.transformersuniverse.com/home :mofo: And as usual, there's no law anywhere that says I have to give anything I make away and that I can't show what's possible if you just put some dedication into hacking rather than begging...