[*UPDATED*]Ninja Saga Free NPC hack + Hunting House Killer
Rather a useless hack but some people may find it useful, nevertheless i'm just sharing it
Files needed are at attachments !
Tools that are needed:
•Ability to use Fiddler / Fiddler2 or whatever it is called
•Fiddler
•SWF
Steps:
1. Drag swf to fiddler [i'm assuming you already know how to use fiddler]
2. Clear browser cache [please google if you don't know how]
3. Refresh Ninja Saga
4. Enter Headquarters
5. Done.
Notes: I only included high level npc's , because....for obvious reasons, they are stronger compared to level 20 and 40 npc's which are weak.
And sorry for the white background, small bug happened while trying to protect it [oh well, you're not gonna stay in the panel forever right]
White background fixed
Added new feature which is the hunting house killer
Don't press the zone button if there are no bosses loaded or else you will get error
Maybe in the feature update I will include auto-disabling zone buttons if bosses are not loaded
Nice hack, but I leave NS for about 2 years, and Now I don't know how it look like now anyway nice share, it will be better If you write tutorial for making NS hack. *THANKS from me
Nice fake... panel works but hack no... no admin panel... and when you open others... you get adfocus link LOL. these are illegal...... who want to try ... try... but lose time.
[RELEASED] Ninja Saga Fiddler2 Hack Collection [24/7] 08/05/2011 - Facebook - 18 Replies I'll update each and every new hack about Ninja Saga here.
Credits to : GodKnows Nikola, GodKnows Thanaton, Faisal Khan
1HitKIll
Download 1 Hit Kill
All In 1 Hack
Download All In 1 Hack
ATM Exp Bank for Pet Leveling