Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Super Mechs - One Hit Cheat !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Super Mechs - One Hit Cheat !

No cześć bartku. This is an easy kind of cheat which you will learn easily and have fun while using;

What do we need ?
  • A running computer
  • “Mozilla FireFox”
  • Brain.exe

How is it Done ?
  1. First of all you have to have the program called `Cheat-Engine` installed at your computer.
  2. Open your game and let it load to %100.
  3. Once it is loaded run the program which you just downloaded and is listened below.
  4. Choose your progres exe of the web-browser you are using [For mozilla firefox - Firefox ]
  5. Actived the cheat.
  6. Turn back to the game and use the cheat only on “Champain” Because it can only be used in there.
  7. Enjoy!

VT -

To download The Cheat Tool -

For more info watch the video ;

Old 12/11/2015, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
we need the new version(v.0.7J) hack pls make it bro pls

Tags
campaign cheat, supermechs, supermechs cheat

« SUper mechs updated trainer needed | [Facebook] War Commander Hacks, no download required »

Similar Threads
Released Super MEchs 1 hit kill hack
06/09/2014 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Super Mechs Hack 1 Hit Kill, by using this hack you will be very easy to defeat your enemy. Simply with one attacks and your enemy will be defeated. NOTE : This hack only works for Vs Computer, not for PVP. Description Game : Super Mechs is an online strategy shooting game… you build, you fight and you will prevail! Design your Mech exactly how you want to. Create the perfect fighting machine with the style, weapons and extras that you want it to have. Go into the huge store for 100's of...
Super Mechs – Kill Enemy With One Shot Cheat!
05/13/2014 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Hi there! With this cheat, you will be the king of Mehcs! I’ve never liked to fight with mechs or kinda stuffs but even with these bad graphics, this game has a effect that makes you wanna play it. You can play with computer or other people. You can make money and level to the end of your fights. In next levels you will have problems with other mehcs so with this cheat, you can kill them all in only one shot – the enemys Hp doesn’t matter just shot and kill them! Please use this cheat...
[RELEASE] Pool Live Tour Super Cheat
02/15/2014 - Facebook - 0 Replies
With this cheat you’ll -your Cue power is always going to be full. -the wholes in the game will bigger. -the balls in the game will become smaller. -The aim will get larger. Pool Live Tour Super Cheat - YouTube https://disk.yandex.com.tr/public/?hash=gZczVXcl0udWBnHsFXovncwNH6/nAfTiutLNZLu3YWk%3D
Super Multi Hack 1 in 1 pack Super Cheat -Ninja Saga-
09/08/2010 - Facebook - 5 Replies
I WILL POST IT TOMMOROW I WILL POST IT TOMMOROW OR SEPTEMBER 23! THIS HACK IS V.I.P FOR FREE! NO LEECH I MADE IT IN C++ V.I.P HACKS