Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[RELEASE] Contract wars - My Wall Hack - Player Mark/Highligh -(CT File)-

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/22/2014, 15:36   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Nice work Anthonys =D



antoniogaroto is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 15:53   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 458
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
you guys even dont know anthony giving a special prize to one of them that watch the video until the end without skippin...
Lol, stop spreadin' dem liez!!!


AnthonysToolbox is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 16:16   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 460
Received Thanks: 361
lol,they aint got any time to watch the whole video and hear your voices
rivaldi478 is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 16:29   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 458
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
lol,they aint got any time to watch the whole video and hear your voices
Can't argue that fact XD Oh yeah I Gave TrGala permission to reshare this hack lol. I literally barged into his facebook and messaged him and V.I.S.A and said.... Do What You Do Best and SHARE MY HACK in a Trainer!!! jajajaja.. ahh.. Xd

And sure enough Ding! haahahaha.


AnthonysToolbox is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 17:22   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 13
In the guide video it shows the u have no recoil while walking, normally when walking your crosshair gets bigger, in your case it remains tight showing 100 accuracy and no recoil
mangu4fun is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 17:23   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Are you planning on updating the cheat when the new update comes?
I tried to make a Standalone Client of this but the Unity3d file is locked. If i can only open it, i can cheat almost everything >.<
Splurkey is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 18:00   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Awsome ... Great Work ...
AlbaniaOrion is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 19:27   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 460
Received Thanks: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangu4fun View Post
In the guide video it shows the u have no recoil while walking, normally when walking your crosshair gets bigger, in your case it remains tight showing 100 accuracy and no recoil
THATS THE SPECIAL PRIZE that Anthony give to me only one lucky member and thats me lol,you have to watch all the thing i guess
rivaldi478 is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 19:44   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
THATS THE SPECIAL PRIZE that Anthony give to me only one lucky member and thats me lol,you have to watch all the thing i guess
Pff not only you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
THATS THE SPECIAL PRIZE that Anthony give to me only one lucky member and thats me lol,you have to watch all the thing i guess
He only gives to co-developers. And some annoying begger kids. Or maybe some "lucky" kids.
Counter strike 123 is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 20:46   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
it does not work anymore..
the next error is coming up when iam trying to active in cheat engine

Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
tahier01 is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 22:26   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
aobswap.lua file Cheatengine Folder Autorun Folder Paste
hastabucocuk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 23:02   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 460
Received Thanks: 361
still working until now
rivaldi478 is offline  
Old 07/22/2014, 23:32   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 16
And don't feel special because anthony gave you the hit-mark thing. I've co-developed it. So i got it too. Not as you ''sorta tester'' Who just wants the hack and later bragging that he is sooooo special because he only has this. Pretty much pathetic
Counter strike 123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2014, 00:37   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 128
Very good hack , you work suprising.
benjamintata123 is offline  
Old 07/23/2014, 02:44   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 458
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangu4fun View Post
In the guide video it shows the u have no recoil while walking, normally when walking your crosshair gets bigger, in your case it remains tight showing 100 accuracy and no recoil
It Depends on the guns you use, I use one of the starting main guns. It is just a visual I think. It doesn't really give you better aim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahier01 View Post
it does not work anymore..
the next error is coming up when iam trying to active in cheat engine

Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("39 ?? 00 00 00 22 00 00 C0 3F 38",..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
Error:[string "Aobswap("38 03 00 00 00 1B 01 26 02 7B 2C 1..."]:1: attempt to call global 'Aobswap' (a nil value)
You ignore Video and Bold Text. Your Fault XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamintata123 View Post
Very good hack , you work suprising.
XD, Thanks. hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splurkey View Post
Are you planning on updating the cheat when the new update comes?
Answered that already but I'll answer it again:

That really depends on the future. , as my usual thing, I tend to only give out stuff when I either take a break or stop playing the game. In this case, stopped playing it. But if I'm bored and have nothing else to do, I might go and update it.


AnthonysToolbox is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Contract Wars Hack
06/09/2015 - Facebook - 46 Replies
Hack Made by DJAGGO You need: Chrome or Mozilla firefox Cheat engine 6.3 Cheat -Inf Ammo -No recoil -View enemies from the radar.
[RELEASE]Contract wars Ammo Hack!!
09/29/2014 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Supp guyss,ive been thinking to hack ammo in Contract Wars and i found a way here it is how to hack it: Steps: 1.Open Contract Wars 2.Go to A match 3.Open CE 4.attach to the right browser 5.scan your ammo capacity(e.g SV-98 50) 6.Use an ammo and reload it 7.next scan
[RELEASE] Contract Wars hack V1
04/02/2014 - Facebook - 55 Replies
PATCHED!!!!!WAIT FOR NEXT RELEASE!!!:(:handsdown:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.