Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marvel Avengers Alliance Bot Final V1.00 + Bot source with TEXT Tutorial!

Discussion on Marvel Avengers Alliance Bot Final V1.00 + Bot source with TEXT Tutorial! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
Marvel Avengers Alliance Bot Final V1.00 + Bot source with TEXT Tutorial!

I am back with an update on Marvel Avengers Alliance program which was released few months back. In few weeks back, i have made a lot of changes on the program that i completely rewrite the code in C#, previously VB.NET. I faced so many challenges a long the way to be able to reach this version. This program still uses Awesomium engine due to it's extraordinary speed but sadly it doesn't work well with it's HTML loader function. Get ready for a wall of texts!

I think this would be my final release for this bot. I stopped playing MAA because of the f*#king patch that patched the AI codes.

The program still has the same size as before, despite the new update, it's getting bigger(slightly). Since this program is written in C#, it still requires .NET Framework 4.0 or above to work properly, meaning this program will even work on Windows XP. If your anti-virus detects anything nasty regarding my program and the bot sources, that is 100% false positives.

This program still requires vTask Studio to work for mouse movements but i have rewrite/remake the scripts so there are many different things and added clear understandable comments so not only the pros would understand easily but also the newbies. Well, there are still quite a number of things required to change as i made this when the AI hacks are still working.

Things that need to change:
  • Delay time(Increase the number)
  • Number of loops(Maybe)
  • Use Window(Currently set to internetexplorer_server)

I recommend you to use my trainer which is NOT included in this download(separate download) but you can also use other similar trainer which can attach to my program(Konghack's cheat). To attach the trainer to the program, select "awesomium_process".

It's quite easy to make your own bot using vTask Studio without the use of image recognition, because the pixels in your computer might change slightly(you never know) and you don't need any computer languages to be able to make your own bot with vTask Studio.

To see all the changes i have made to the program, visit this .

Text Tutorial:
  • Edit the .vxm part to your liking
  • Compile the .vxm by going to "Tools" then "Compile Program" and name the output file as "farm.exe" and "Tick" Single Instance or it will cause an error.
  • Store the farm.exe inside the scripts folder
  • Change your display text by "Right click > Personalise > Display(Left Corner) > Select 100% > Apply"
  • Open the program by running bot.exe and click Facebook.
  • Login and once the flight deck has load adjust the game so the edges of the game is touching the top of the program.
  • Abort any mission that you are doing now. Setup your agent equipment(Bot will only use 1st skill so put the strongest no cooldown weapon on the 1st slot)and team. My recommended team for farming is Brown and Tan Wolverine and Swashbuckler Nightcrawler and of course an agent using Warbringer Axe.
  • Once that is done, click "Start Farming"
  • To stop farming, either close the program or click "Stop Farming"
  • Enjoy the Command Points that you've farmed.

Video Tutorial:

Downloads

Requirement

(Just wait and click Skip, And it'll download)

Thanks
3 Users