Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V9.0 - Final Release

Discussion on Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V9.0 - Final Release within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/17/2014, 08:55   #61

elite*gold: 0
works very well
if it's not working for you know that
the problem isn't in the trainer
Old 12/17/2014, 12:00   #62

works like a charm.i just wish some of the guys that do this kinda stuff would update the trainer and add some new features.we all know that they can :-)
Old 12/17/2014, 13:12   #63

do you think the trainer???? Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V9.0!!!!! he works
Old 12/18/2014, 06:00   #64

i cant donwload that brandon hack :/ my avast antivirus isnt alowing. i offed it and downloded but i cant install it in the ocmputer too . any more hacks available?
Old 12/21/2014, 06:36   #65

thanks guys , awesome trainer
Old 09/24/2015, 14:29   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagadeesh View Post
i cant donwload that brandon hack :/ my avast antivirus isnt alowing. i offed it and downloded but i cant install it in the ocmputer too . any more hacks available?
u can try temp disable ur avast first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Brandon's Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V8
06/12/2014 - Facebook - 85 Replies
Here is V8.2! I have the permission from brandon to release it. ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO BRANDON! Brandon's blog "Disable AI and Self-Attack Ai" has been Patched in this version! Fixed the fonts and added "Disable Ai and Self-Attack Ai" from konghack.com. The codes for Auto Battle PVE/PVP and "Disable Ai and Self-Attack Ai" are very confusing that maybe i won't update them once they got patched. If you want the codes for this hacks, you can easily get it from konghack.com Please be...
[RELEASE] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V7
02/18/2014 - Facebook - 87 Replies
For the legacy version of this trainer, visit my blog. I present to a new trainer as a Christmas gift(which is really late). Also, i have added "Brandon's Lair and Konghack.com" on top to prevent leeching of the trainer. I separated the "Battle-Speed options" from the trainer so it wouldn't take much space but i can say that the trainer is a little bit longer than the last version. Both additional hacks are not mine, they are from konghack.com but i will update it in the future as they...
[RELEASE]Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4.2 [UPDATED]
11/24/2013 - Facebook - 24 Replies
I didn't realise the previous version still works! LOL! Nothing much to say here, i only update the codes in the trainer. Some people are having troubles on how to use codes given. The features are basically the same. I only made a small difference in the instructions and added a new process for my bot. To read the features, go to this #link removed. # link deleted
[RELEASE][NEW] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4 [UPDATED]
10/27/2013 - Facebook - 85 Replies
Download the new version from this thread For the legacy version of this trainer, visit my blog. Also i am planning to make a bot to farm CP so do head to my website and read more about. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IdY68pUqqkw/UjGHlwoT4nI /AAAAAAAAATE/k4NJiAiF1JM/s1600/MAA+Trainer+V4.png Features: -Disable Ai -Self-Attack Ai
[Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance trainer updated
10/17/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies
This is not mine i just found it credits to BrandonZ201 -Disable Ai -Speedhack -A Beepsound( I think) -No ****cash link -More web-browsers support Instructions(Same as "How to use"):