Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TEASER]Anthony'sToolbox CW wallhack

Discussion on [TEASER]Anthony'sToolbox CW wallhack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/21/2014, 11:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
nameplates lol,what are you talking about man?
Old 07/21/2014, 14:47   #17

please Wall hack )) plsss
Old 07/21/2014, 17:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hastabucocuk View Post
please Wall hack )) plsss
yo dude .. stop begging lol ... its his hack and he has the full authority .. its upto him when he wants to release it .. totally u dont deserve as anythony said .. ur not patient xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 20:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonysToolbox View Post
You don't know but generally most people that tend to get VIP aren't as cautious and tend to do more risky things, and will run straight at you where as normal players will strafe side to side or find cover.... but you kinda know as well when you unload both guns on him and he's not dead yet XD..
AnthonysToolbox please Hack Downloads Link Please brothers
Old 07/21/2014, 21:10   #20

anthonytoolbox We look forward to
Old 07/21/2014, 22:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddybro View Post
yo dude .. stop begging lol ... its his hack and he has the full authority .. its upto him when he wants to release it .. totally u dont deserve as anythony said .. ur not patient xD
My thoughts exactly, but you know what I still don't get. Why do people still call this a Wall Hack when that title generally is for either walking or shooting through walls, Hell my See through walls is closer to a Wall Hack than anything else to be honest lol.

But It's because of the people who first made this hack popular, Djaggo called it a wall hack, he doesn't speak english, then TrGala and another guy, forgot his name, some brazilian guy also reshared Djaggo's trainer and that's how it started.

So now even if the game tells you that the function is a Radar / Sonar thing, people still say Wall. :P

The reason why this thread is called Wall Hack is because it gets the attention of the people that bought into this wrong term phenomenon and similar folks like them as well. Kind of like how the Car Wheel Manufactures promote their Wheels as Rims and Dubs, because that's what a better attention getting for people rather than saying Car Wheels, even though a Rim and a Dub generally have nothing to do with a Car Wheel in the first place.

Lastly I'm surprised for the amount of people suggesting that I not release this. XD
Old 07/21/2014, 23:33   #22

its a wallhaxk because you can see anyone from the radar or without the radar
Old 07/22/2014, 02:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
its a wallhaxk because you can see anyone from the radar or without the radar
It's not a wall hack, it's more closer to a nameplate hack from the way you describe it. Or if you want to get technical, Player Marker or Player Highlight Hack.

As It Marks or Highlights a Player's location in your View, Does not have anything to do with walls whatsoever.