Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Hacks for other games?

Discussion on [REQUEST] Hacks for other games? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Hacks for other games?

Besides the same 1s being posted over and over for the same kind of games...

Facebook has heaps of games that need checking also... Why do people put time into the same games?

Been on this site since 2009 and it has always been the same kind of games... Seriously? If I knew how to hack i would hack games myself but i do not.

Can some people PLEASE put some spare time into other games? Besides MAA , Candy crush saga , 8 ball pool... Whatever.

Thanks in advance. Could use hacks for other games besides those...
Old 06/14/2014, 08:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
dsyndicates.blogspot.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Facebooks Games hacks (74 games)
02/03/2015 - Facebook - 1 Replies
aLL HACKS OF 74 Games In FB, HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6em0w_rcMg&fea ture=email&email=comment_received CHECK ALL VIDEOO AND ENJOY
[Request] 3 games trainers,hacks,etc plz
04/24/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Im looking for any hacks/trainer or w.e for 3 games which are lucky train, nightclub city, and monoply millionaires if anyone can make any, find any, or something please post here or on forum please.
[Request] Help me to hacking(or cracking) online games(browser games)
10/25/2009 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hellow nice to meet you. :) I'm Korean, so I'm not really good at English. But there are rarely informations about hacking online games in Korea websites. I wanna get the informations. Would you do me a faver?(help me. give me some advises.)
[Request] Help me to hacking(or cracking) online games(browser games)
10/24/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hellow nice to meet you. :) I'm Korean, so I'm not really good at English. But there are rarely informations about hacking online games in Korea websites. I wanna get the informations. Would you do me a faver?(help me. give me some advises.)