Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Bot MAA Silver Farming

Discussion on [Tutorial] Bot MAA Silver Farming within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] Bot MAA Silver Farming

You need a macro recorder for this. Watch the entire video. I am not going to explain anything else.

Leave a Thanks if this was help full.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 12:51   #2

thank you but this bug is already known since 6 days ago

Old 05/24/2014, 13:30   #3

It's not the bug that i am releasing. It's how to make a decent bot from it. Read better.
Old 05/24/2014, 14:08   #4

you lvl 300 ?
are you cheat lvl ?
Old 05/24/2014, 14:56   #5

why dont restard my energy of simulator.. ?
Old 05/24/2014, 14:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapas4 View Post
you lvl 300 ?
are you cheat lvl ?
Level 300 is max level in the game, it's not a cheat.

@op Nice guide.

I'm running an automated mouse macro on a secondary computer, I'm making 720.000 silver every hour / 17 million in a day. I hope they don't patch this anytime soon
Old 05/24/2014, 15:22   #7

This bot i made is only meant for people that are lvl 300. And fathead. Can you message me the faster process? I am only making 7.2 million a day.
Old 05/24/2014, 15:53   #8

It's all about speed. The faster you can run the macro, the more silver you make. Mine takes 2 minutes 30 seconds from start to finish. That's 30.000 silver every 2:30 minutes = 720k silver per hour.

Here's how I'm doing it:

I use MurGee's Auto Mouse Clicker software to record everything my mouse does.

1. In Simulator, pick the "1 hero fight" where you only fight Elektra.

2. Swap out your agent and use Thor in his Modern Blaster alt suit and fill him up with your best +attack gems (the red ones).

3. Give him the Unavoidable Empowered Iso (costs 10 gold in the store) - this gives his attacks Phased Frequencies, meaning they bypass Elektra's Master Assassin ability so she cannot dodge his attacks.

4. Farm his Worthy Augmented Iso for his L6 ability (you can get it from mission 2.4.3 epic boss roulette). This ability gives him 2 stacks of Might when uses his L6 as a quick action (this is important!).

5. Start the fight with Elektra and do the following (VERY IMPORTANT!):

5a. Use his L9 ability first (the thunder storm one) - this will do a lot of damage to Elektra, but it won't kill her. It's very important that she doesn't die in the first round!

5b. On the second turn, use his L6 to give him Strenghtened and 2 stacks of Might, then use his L1 Hammer Throw and kill Elektra. This will kill her guaranteed if you hit her with thunderstorm in the first round.

6. Do this 3 times in a row (until you have no more simulator energy), then do the Tutorial and swap out the lower hero for Thor and 1-shot the Sentinel by doing L6 and then L1.

7. Reload the page, re-activate the hacks, then end the recording.

If you did it right (it takes a bit of tweaking and timing, I had to retry 11 times until I finally made one that doesn't bug out), then the program will just run the sequence over and over, and Thor should kill Elektra easily.

But be careful not to do it too fast. When I do it manually I can do it in 1:40 minutes, but if I do it this fast in the mouse macro, then something always happens that fucks it up, so you have to do it a little slower when recording to compensate for lag or long loading times. 2:30 - 3:00 minutes is doable if you get it just right. Otherwise aim for 4:00 minutes which is easy and very safe, and will still get you 8.6 million silver per day.

If you don't have Thor, then you can make a 3:30 - 4:00 safe macro using Dr. Doom - just pick the Elektra fight and hit recharge all the time. Elektra will kill herself and also take auto damage each round from Doom's passive ability. It's not as fast as using Thor, but it's a good alternative.
Old 05/24/2014, 16:36   #9

I am using auto battle ^^ But alright i will try your way.
Old 05/24/2014, 20:20   #10

pfff...cant get any recorder to work properly...can you send me the file with the clicks and tell me which program you did the recording so I can run the file?
Old 05/24/2014, 21:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin1121 View Post
pfff...cant get any recorder to work properly...can you send me the file with the clicks and tell me which program you did the recording so I can run the file?
It won't work. Because, you don't have the position of the trainer as i do. By clicking it. Rather try anything.
Old 05/24/2014, 22:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin1121 View Post
Try aSoft autoclicker-typer
It's easy to learn, use an edit. You can do any bot with a bit of practice with it