Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of angels - eu account nr 1 on the server

Discussion on League of angels - eu account nr 1 on the server within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of angels - eu account nr 1 on the server

Hit me up on Skype: loa_lkdude
For more info:

Have à great day!
/Linus
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League Of Angels Account "Look alike Wartune but better" #RANK 1
04/14/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
The number one browser MMORPG GAME OF 2014 Server: r2games.com europe server Server started: 5 weeks ago Char level: 64 // 50% Battle rating: 339K// Individual battle rating: 117.5k // Mounts: All from shop + Stallion // Dresses: Angel of death + demon wings + Seraphim wings (They stack) // Heroes: 3x Rubys, King O' Bones, Nereida,Blazing phantom and 2nd topaz Celestial maiden
[Selling] League Of Angels Account for sale!
03/23/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! As I now have to move and work in a different country I wont be able to play this game anymore that's why I'am selling it. -- Why I aint writing the server and character is cause they ban characters that's on sale, for security reason I aint done it. Contact me on skype and I'll give you detailed information -- Server: r2games.com Europe server Character: ******** Level: 64 Battle rating: 330k
League of Angels
03/13/2014 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Doesn anyone knows if there are any hacks, like gold editors or something like that around? greetz
League Of Angels [LOA]
03/08/2014 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hello forum mates..i wanna ask if anyone have any real working hack/cheat for this game..i will be gratefull if anyone share it with pm or here in reply.. Ps : Plz dont reply if u dont khow to just say "this game cannot be hacked" i khow that this game have two hacks but i dont khow them.. Thank you all :)