Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible MINICLIP SPY

Discussion on Possible MINICLIP SPY within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible MINICLIP SPY

Hello friends...
Yesterday this member "Almouhissen" asked me to increase coins (500k) and player level (lv1 to lv20). He said "I'm Elite Gold Trade", on Skype.
I trusted in this guy and did all he asked. He don't sent the money and few minutes later many of my Miniclip accounts were banned. Never happened before. I think he said to miniclip to monitor his account and check the connected IP and all accounts from this IP to be banned.
I posted autowins, guideline codes and custom SWF and some members screwed everything. If someone know this guy, contact him and ask him why he did this.
Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2014, 04:00   #2

Autowin, just release file game for us
Old 03/14/2014, 08:05   #3

something i learned a long time ago... never trust people online until they prove themselves to you
Old 03/14/2014, 08:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanna duy View Post
Autowin, just release file game for us
So compassionate... and your comment has nothing to do with the subject of this thread!

@Autowin - that's **** mate. Got to be a link between that guy and what's happened somewhere along the line. Is he still a member of here?
Old 03/14/2014, 09:17   #5

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
Why did you trust someone so easily, when you don't even know him (at least in epvp)?
Sorry to say, Unfortunately, We cannot help you in any-way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 11:33   #6

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
Hello friends...
Yesterday this member "Almouhissen" asked me to increase coins (500k) and player level (lv1 to lv20). He said "I'm Elite Gold Trade", on Skype.
I trusted in this guy and did all he asked. He don't sent the money and few minutes later many of my Miniclip accounts were banned. Never happened before. I think he said to miniclip to monitor his account and check the connected IP and all accounts from this IP to be banned.
I posted autowins, guideline codes and custom SWF and some members screwed everything. If someone know this guy, contact him and ask him why he did this.
Regards
i think this guy is admin Miniclip. Mr autowin please give me file swf 2.8.0 for guidline.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 21:11   #7

its more of a guess auto but ive had reporting issues from this fcker before in fact his faceache account was dropped for inproper use of the service "Bandar Almouhissen" sometimes its a rush to gain money off work you have done but at the same time 98% of players arnt old enough to follow through and to secure his gain he was proberly reporting you while you were logged in his account grab a vpn i used to hack the dedicated servers for these guys though they now seem legal they they tend to look the other way when log checking time comes around
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 21:17   #8

crawlers check your inbox and rply me....
Old 03/14/2014, 22:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenduynhat1987 View Post
i think this guy is admin Miniclip. Mr autowin please give me file swf 2.8.0 for guidline.
You trying to say that Autowin is the spy?

Also if you want a file, use the request thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2014, 05:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacE1971 View Post
You trying to say that Autowin is the spy?

Also if you want a file, use the request thread
Lol I haven't got anything uptil now through the request thread.
Closed Thread