Hello friends...
Yesterday this member "Almouhissen" asked me to increase coins (500k) and player level (lv1 to lv20). He said "I'm Elite Gold Trade", on Skype.
I trusted in this guy and did all he asked. He don't sent the money and few minutes later many of my Miniclip accounts were banned. Never happened before. I think he said to miniclip to monitor his account and check the connected IP and all accounts from this IP to be banned.
I posted autowins, guideline codes and custom SWF and some members screwed everything. If someone know this guy, contact him and ask him why he did this.
Regards
Hello friends...
Yesterday this member "Almouhissen" asked me to increase coins (500k) and player level (lv1 to lv20). He said "I'm Elite Gold Trade", on Skype.
I trusted in this guy and did all he asked. He don't sent the money and few minutes later many of my Miniclip accounts were banned. Never happened before. I think he said to miniclip to monitor his account and check the connected IP and all accounts from this IP to be banned.
I posted autowins, guideline codes and custom SWF and some members screwed everything. If someone know this guy, contact him and ask him why he did this.
Regards
i think this guy is admin Miniclip. Mr autowin please give me file swf 2.8.0 for guidline.
its more of a guess auto but ive had reporting issues from this fcker before in fact his faceache account was dropped for inproper use of the service "Bandar Almouhissen" sometimes its a rush to gain money off work you have done but at the same time 98% of players arnt old enough to follow through and to secure his gain he was proberly reporting you while you were logged in his account grab a vpn i used to hack the dedicated servers for these guys though they now seem legal they they tend to look the other way when log checking time comes around
My First CSS Miniclip 04/16/2010 - General Art - 19 Replies Jo hey zusammen...
Hab vor kurzem bissl mit Sony Vegas 7 angefangen und hab dann mal nen ganz netten Frag (naja er is net so toll aber xD) von mir geedited. Wie man sehen kann is mein ingame name "sick" und wer mich in Steam adden will kann das gerne unter "snd1993" tun.
Is mein erstes Video und auch das Outro is selbst gemacht, deswegen seid bitte nicht so streng :P
YouTube - Deagle OneShot by sick_final
METIN2 so wie Miniclip 03/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hey hab ma ne frfage wäre es möglich Metin2 ü wo hochzuladen damit man es wie ein miniclip game spielen kann also z.b internet cafe oder so wenn man es net extra instalieren will. einfach auf hp oder so gehen und metin2 wie minclip starten is das möglich?
My first CS:S Miniclip 08/28/2009 - Movies & Series - 9 Replies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGC8HnDmYpc
or
DOWNLOAD IT
Übrigens : Frag von mir , aber nicht edited von mir.
(man sieht nur auf HD das Fadenkreuz , fragt mich nicht warum)
Cya , Alex 'SKILLET' Jahn