[Release] Dark Warriors Reset Tool 20/2/2014 03/31/2014 - Facebook - 63 Replies Hello guys Today I made Dark Warriors Reset hack.
Many people beg around saying reset my account.
So, I decided to make it.
How to use:
Just need your facebook ID.
In left hand side, there are options : 10K, 30K , 50K , 100K , 500K!
Choose any of them, and input your Facebook ID!
Like if you choose 500K, It will reduce your 500K resources from your Dark Warrior account.
[Hot Release] Dark Warriors Reset Tool [.exe file] 23/2/2014 03/02/2014 - Facebook - 11 Replies Hello guys Today I made Dark Warriors Reset hack.
Many people beg around saying reset my account.
So, I decided to make it.
How to use:
Just need your facebook ID.
In left hand side, there are options : 10K, 30K , 50K , 100K , 500K!
Choose any of them, and input your Facebook ID!
Like if you choose 500K, It will reduce your 500K resources from your Dark Warrior account.
[Release] Dark Warriors Tool Hack [.Exe File] [Gems , Gold , Food , XP] 01/10/2014 - Facebook - 2 Replies Dark Warriors Hack Tool :
Contains :
Gems Hack
Gold Hack
Food Hack
XP Hack
Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4piuw5vjykv4mf/ Dark+Warrior+Hack+v2.exe
Virus Total Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/90ff1545635279f 18d00614b163751575e7bce1ceac2184b6bc4cc7dba249ff8/ analysis/1389253475/