Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE 14.02.14] 8 BALL POOL MAX LINE LENGTH (v2.7.3)

Discussion on [RELEASE 14.02.14] 8 BALL POOL MAX LINE LENGTH (v2.7.3) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/16/2014, 14:18   #61

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Thanks for copy and paste my post :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler143 View Post
For those who have problems is why when you are logged in in miniclip before you load the game, the "Match" is decrypted and Charles cannot work and replace the URL.

So, load moongose, load charles, load mozila, clear ALL History, load miniclip.com, load 8 pool, the you will se the 127.0.0.1:8080 in charles list, so its ok for you. Now press the Play button and log in with your account, and now you are ready to rock...!!!

(I spent 3 hours to find out what i was doing wrong, i used "sothink swf catcher" to help me do the job)
Cheers!!!

Match

Replace

Thanks for copy and paste my post
Old 02/16/2014, 14:36   #62

Question

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

help me
Old 02/16/2014, 15:28   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
@Luxferre_ but the feed must come from a connection for you to enter your connection but for this to run you dont just need charles i guess you can run it via fidler but to set the settings you must have a program of some description to re-route the connections details of the game from theirs to yours mongoose can be downloaded from this link
what is fidler ? i already download mongose , the problem is i cant connect to the internet without my ssh, ssh came with own proxifier. so i cant run charles proxy and my ssh at the same time. can i do this hack without charles?. btw dude thank you for your answer. i'll keep trying
Old 02/16/2014, 17:19   #64

Aci Ria id 1173616102.....USE AUTOWIN
Old 02/16/2014, 17:38   #65

Need a little help, I found and copied the url, how do I paste it? Just in notepad, then transfer to WWW file? After that I followed the steps, couldn't find the game_v2.7.3 in 127.0.0.1:8080. Blahhh... what's the .rar file? When all steps completed do we use cheat engine, and the last array of codes?

Oh hell yeah, figured it out. I just didn't know long line was already there!
Old 02/16/2014, 17:45   #66

good job thks autowin
Old 02/16/2014, 18:35   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
khan pur.. brother the settings are saved but in this order mongoose started port 8080 then charles finally open up firefox/miniclip dont login via top right corner open the game you see guest play and you need to select play it askes for your login details and your done.

think like this mongoose opens the ports to the game on your pc charles reads and changes the game via firfox
thankx bro...i got it...now its working...1st open mongoose than charles and then 8ball pool ....

once again thankx to autowin and also Dear Crawlers
Old 02/16/2014, 19:13   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
Hello guys...
Before this release i tried to create a code to use Cheat Engine but is not working.
So, i'll keep trying to find a way.
If you don't want to wait, here a good and fast tutorial to get your long line back.
Are you still working on it? I mean are you still trying to figure out the codes for Cheat Engine? Can you find them? Any hope?
Should I wait a few more days or should I try and do it with Charles?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesagitaire View Post
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

help me
hang on, I need to get my microscope
Old 02/16/2014, 20:31   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mOCEAN View Post
Are you still working on it? I mean are you still trying to figure out the codes for Cheat Engine? Can you find them? Any hope?
Should I wait a few more days or should I try and do it with Charles?
Yes, i'm trying to find, but it's not a priority.
In my opinion it's more easy to use Charles, after configured, because:

1- If you can open CE to search array or use some trainer, you can open Charles and mongoose (just double click after configured).
2- It's more fast load your modified "game_vX.X.X.swf" from local computer instead from Miniclip servers (some times are very slow).

I only use CE to make some tests to release public codes. Is much better change your SWF files directly because you'll never need to change or search arrays again.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2014, 21:39   #70

should take the youtube off before everyone finds it! Its simple after you figure it out!
Old 02/16/2014, 22:04   #71

I haven o luck in finding the .swf all I find is two things that are:
Any help over teamviewer?
Old 02/17/2014, 00:11   #72

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
Yes, i'm trying to find, but it's not a priority.
In my opinion it's more easy to use Charles, after configured, because:

1- If you can open CE to search array or use some trainer, you can open Charles and mongoose (just double click after configured).
2- It's more fast load your modified "game_vX.X.X.swf" from local computer instead from Miniclip servers (some times are very slow).

I only use CE to make some tests to release public codes. Is much better change your SWF files directly because you'll never need to change or search arrays again.

Regards
Aha, I see. What you're saying makes more sense it's just that I got used to using Cheat Engine. Scanning the code, then changing it Much more simple for me

Anyway, thanks for the work that you're doing, I really appreciate it and please try to come up with some Cheat Engine codes as well Oh, and your YouTube tutorial is also very good, nice and simple, detailed and good quality

PS: What's up with this code: 27 26 2b 40 d1 4d 29 10 09 00 00? I see lots of people saying that this code needs to be scanned and changed to some unknown value. How did they come up with this and is it any good?
I tried searching for this code with CE and indeed there was one result found it's just that I didn't know what to change it to
Old 02/17/2014, 00:55   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlos View Post
Now its works i have been added to charles -> and added

and now its works its more easy add and do it <3 thanks 4 share my friend <3
what do you mean add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlos View Post
Now its works i have been added to charles -> and added

and now its works its more easy add and do it <3 thanks 4 share my friend <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler143 View Post
For those who have problems is why when you are logged in in miniclip before you load the game, the "Match" is decrypted and Charles cannot work and replace the URL.

So, load moongose, load charles, load mozila, clear ALL History, load miniclip.com, load 8 pool, the you will se the 127.0.0.1:8080 in charles list, so its ok for you. Now press the Play button and log in with your account, and now you are ready to rock...!!!

(I spent 3 hours to find out what i was doing wrong, i used "sothink swf catcher" to help me do the job)
Cheers!!!

Match

Replace

what do you mean match?

Problem is in step 9. I press CTRL + F and look for the string an cant find? any help?
Old 02/17/2014, 01:07   #74

Bro it worked for 2 days but now 8 ball is not loading it says contact steam support. I am sure I am not banned because I tried on another identity too
Old 02/17/2014, 01:26   #75

Guys listen to all the instructions. It's all about Charles program, the certificates, and changing url to the older version. Firefox needs a download, clear cache, start charles proxy, go to miniclip.com - then click pool - WAIT its loading - then you search and once you find it just use the method as the value route.

you wont know it works until you play a game - lines will automatically be there if you did it correct...

P.S. Forget the CE array - this is permanent and wont have to worry about it every week! Besides it's not as easy and not as many people will try it - or get it working. I will try to help people If they need help on the forums... but I'm not gonna have it all over the web
Thanks
1 User