I've tried the 04 one, and the time reduced; but the RESOURCES DIDN'T.
But, I think, the 16 and 14 ones, is for RES, right?
BTW, thanks for great find. It work well.
P/S: However, It only work in current session. When I reload, Everything turns back. Only the unit in platoons is still usable.
in the code list you need to change all to 6C but not the last two! they need to changed to 50!
Yes thats the way you do it, if you cant read my tutorial on pictures where it says clearly all but last to change to 50 instead of other ones to 6C
No, maybe you misunderstanding me.
I'm really good at following tutorial, but I'm not good at facing with the situation that is not included in the tut..
And, here is what I do:
Change the first line: 50 to 6C.
Change the 7th line: 70 to 50.
Change the 8th line: 74 to 50.
And I got: upgrade time/build time reduce to about 10s; but the res is still not reduce.
Did I make mistake in somewhere?
Thanks.
No, maybe you misunderstanding me.
I'm really good at following tutorial, but I'm not good at facing with the situation that is not included in the tut..
And, here is what I do:
Change the first line: 50 to 6C.
Change the 7th line: 70 to 50.
Change the 8th line: 74 to 50.
And I got: upgrade time/build time reduce to about 10s; but the res is still not reduce.
Did I make mistake in somewhere?
Thanks.
First of thank you for this tut , its helping to understand things a lot more clearer . and second any idea of the error not enough resources to start ?.......thanks again for your time .
Working, thanks !
anyway, do u have War Factory AoB ?
i need that AoB :-)
War Factory AOB is the same as tech center.
Quote:
Originally Posted by link0234
i cant find my Flash media plugin.., please healp me
Google Chrome process is chrome.exe
Internet explorer : iexplorer.exe/plugin-container.exe
mozilla : flashplayer/plugin-container.exe
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_z_1
First of thank you for this tut , its helping to understand things a lot more clearer . and second any idea of the error not enough resources to start ?.......thanks again for your time .
If youre upgrading the units you unlock with cheat then be sure you have them in academy when you upg them and some that dont upg to 14 on academy, try on tech center.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baz1973
ive got the spectre upgraded thanks to this tut, but how do I get it into my airfield so I can add it to air platoon?
plus now any item I upgraded I had in a platoon now says ` platoon invalid` when I try to deploy them
Change spectres AOB to air tech center AOB and add it then.
[Teaching Units] ProxyParadise! A step by step proxy tutorial! 09/26/2019 - CO2 Programming - 298 Replies <<YES ENCRYPTION IS UPDATED>>
The latest framework contained in this thread works on current 5510+ patch clients. The original proxy base should work just fine through 5018-5500 patches with minor modification such as setting up the encryption key.
Ok so I keep getting random pm's in relation to my poll I posted about this idea... I've decided to start with the absolute basic first step guide and see what interest sparks from there.
What is this project
We will be using text...
[Release/Book]Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step.by.Step [Download Now] 02/01/2012 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies Hello Epvp`s Students
That`s Very AweSome Book in Visual Basic 2010
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3351/50221980. png
Now Let`s Go To The Download Link : Click Here
................................................. .............................................