Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO STOP HUBLAA SPAM...

Discussion on HOW TO STOP HUBLAA SPAM... within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HOW TO STOP HUBLAA AND VIMUO SPAM...

If you used the hublaa autoliker, you're probably liking and commenting on post without your knowing, and here is how to stop it...

1.) Go to account settings.
2.) Go to "Apps"
3.) Find "Skype" in the "Apps you use" tab, if you can't find it, click "Show all apps".
4.) Click the X next to it.
5.) Click remove, check the "Delete all your Skype activiteis" if necessary.

If you use the Vimuo page liker, you're liking page without you're knowing, here's a way to stop it:

1.) Go to account settings.
2.) Go to "Apps"
3.) Find "Sony Xperia" in the "Apps you use" tab, if you can't find it, click "Show all apps".
4.) Click the X next to it.
5.) Click remove, check the "Delete all your Sony Xperia activities" if necessary.

Click "thanks" if I helped you )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2014, 10:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
finally >_>
thanks!!
Old 01/04/2014, 12:22   #3

elite*gold: 19
Thanks for this, I didn't know it before!