Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warcommander peacemaker hack

Discussion on Warcommander peacemaker hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warcommander peacemaker hack

hello there , i need some help from experienced hacker gamers in warcommander

i can upgrade peacemaker to level 5 with with cheats when it comes to produce i can degrees it to 5 thorium when i start to produce it gives error well i tried for 1 hour almost mine whole browse memory was filled with samed coded so i gave it up i need really a hand on this.
Old 12/02/2013, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
u cant change thorium. it doestn work for thor
Old 12/02/2013, 21:28   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warcommander Gold hack
11/28/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
hello there, i play warcommander and there are rumors going around that there is a goldhack in this game i need more information about this is this true? so yes and if anyone has it im ready to pay for it. Greetingz , Faytah.
New Hack Building Warcommander Has been Batched :(
07/02/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hey all New Hack of warcommander building has been Batched from 3 days any one can find new way ? it was with cheat engine 6.3 1. open cheat engine 2. change type to double 3. see what will you upgrade say command center 4. type value of metal or oil 5. you will find 2 results select all then click red arrow 6. right click on first result then select find out what access this address
Warcommander Resource hack
03/18/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
hey, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to "hack" my resource i did it before with CE, but warcommander codes have been changed, i was told, so can anyone tell me a new way.. thanks
warcommander hack with cheath engine 6.2
02/14/2013 - Facebook - 7 Replies
well i got all shit codes for buldings.. in hex/array of bites. and units upgrad in 4bytes i mean a to z warrcommander hacks with chethengine :) if you contract me just exchange with me battle pairates workings codes thats all cause i did start play battle pairates sincley :( and the kixeye is not kixeye its real word is kikass company :P lol so drop me pm for huv a deal exchanges codes :):cool: