Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Online game protection specially for WC FAN

Discussion on Online game protection specially for WC FAN within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Online game protection specially for WC FAN

ultra surf protect you from detecting cheating
it works best for me
Helps you to circumvent internet censorship to access websites and content you cannot normally access
Encrypts communication from your computer to Ultrasurf proxy servers
Hides your IP address from the websites you visit; websites only see Ultrasurf proxy servers� IP addresses

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2013, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Using a proxy doesn't prevent you getting banned if you're using cheats. Only using cheats smart will give you a chance.

Tags
wc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cloud Protection | DDoS Protection For SRO Servers | 300Gbps Protection | Cheap
09/13/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Looks like I can't post images, if you'd like to see the thread design, please Go Here: http://i.imgur.com/IS4q7Kw.png. Text version Intoduction: Features:
[C#/.NET] PoC - Bypassing game protection process scanning
03/23/2013 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Hey everyone who generally hangs our here! I have yet to venture so far away from the browsergames section, where I am fairly well known for my software development. Whilst this is my first post so I have no idea if this has been posted before or even if this is the correct place to post it but I found it quite nifty. The general idea is this. We first need some executable code, this can be anything from shellcode to a full blown Win32 executable. For the sake of this example, I'm going...
[B]Black Ops 2 360+Game Protection
01/16/2013 - Trading - 16 Replies
Hallo Verkaufe mein Black Ops 2 (XBOX360)+Kassenzettel+ Game Protection von Gamestop Spiel Funktioniert einwandfrei und hat fast keine Kratzer!! Preis:VHB/Pn mit Preis an mich Senden. Versandart: DHL Päckchen (4,10€)