Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

8 ball pool auto win

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8 ball pool auto win

i have played many time with certain hacker they dont use left click hack but they just shot and win how this code is working any one know it plz tell me

Old 10/10/2013, 19:51   #2

Please use the Request Thread

Old 10/10/2013, 22:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractiveamjad View Post
i have played many time with certain hacker they dont use left click hack but they just shot and win how this code is working any one know it plz tell me
Can you specify a little more? This happens 1 vs 1 or happens in tourney games ???
Old 10/11/2013, 09:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3xpert View Post
Can you specify a little more? This happens 1 vs 1 or happens in tourney games ???
yes i had already told you bro they don't do left click but they shot and win in 1 vs 1 not in tournament . . .

Old 10/11/2013, 15:35   #5

the 1 vs 1 is when you break the ***** same as Jakata tournament its just a code they using but anything where they need us to shoot first calls code 0.0111 i say that as you got no change in ball size/color nd so on it always comes down to the magic code that its changed with
Old 10/11/2013, 18:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
the 1 vs 1 is when you break the ***** same as Jakata tournament its just a code they using but anything where they need us to shoot first calls code 0.0111 i say that as you got no change in ball size/color nd so on it always comes down to the magic code that its changed with
I tested ALL the existing DC codes, and none can give autowin 1 on 1. Even 0.0111 try to switch back and forth, can't do it too.

Players started to use autowin tourney code (not freeze glitch) a lot lately, boom 1 shot you out of the tourney and they changed their Country Flag to other country too

UPDATED: I know which code they are using! This is very destructive code, like freeze time glitch but easy to stop than freeze time glitch!

DEFENCE: This NEW AUTOWIN CODE won't work against other DC code, if you suspicious the other player, turn on your DC code to against, you can use Morgs Trainer to defence!
Old 10/12/2013, 13:37   #7

Quote:
I tested ALL the existing DC codes, and none can give autowin 1 on 1. Even 0.0111 try to switch back and forth, can't do it too.

Players started to use autowin tourney code (not freeze glitch) a lot lately, boom 1 shot you out of the tourney and they changed their Country Flag to other country too

UPDATED: I know which code they are using! This is very destructive code, like freeze time glitch but easy to stop than freeze time glitch!

DEFENCE: This NEW AUTOWIN CODE won't work against other DC code, if you suspicious the other player, turn on your DC code to against, you can use Morgs Trainer to defence!
But How To Download morgs trainer :/
Old 10/12/2013, 16:35   #8

plz tell me more about this destructive code i want to use it plz bro tell me
Old 10/12/2013, 18:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPer [email protected] View Post
But How To Download morgs trainer :/
Morgs Trainer was relased months ago, but he deleted! I don't have the trainer but many members in the forum have, so ask around bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractiveamjad View Post
plz tell me more about this destructive code i want to use it plz bro tell me
If you want it pm me! This new hack is everywhere on the internet now, soon someone will leech it over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehan_memon View Post
yes i had already told you bro they don't do left click but they shot and win in 1 vs 1 not in tournament . . .
Big Hacker 8 Ball bro, I'm still waiting for your big video
Old 10/14/2013, 02:16   #10

Quote:
Morgs Trainer was relased months ago, but he deleted! I don't have the trainer but many members in the forum have, so ask around bro.
This one?

[Reupload] VIP Hack of Morgs888
Old 10/14/2013, 03:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aount View Post
Yup that's the one!

Check my visitor message you will see the link for the new hack autowin! But things had changed few days, the code in the video still good for small room, now they modified to something else, where they just shoot white cue ball to pocket and Win Even you use disconnection hack won't work
Old 10/14/2013, 06:11   #12

that shooting the cue ball bit keep your code on the evil 1 they win after you shoot yes they cant break for their cheat to work try taking out the corner ball if not send the cue ball to a pocket dont touch the triangle or even dc code send white to pocket not always but it has stopped them in a few games i tried it with
Old 10/14/2013, 17:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
that shooting the cue ball bit keep your code on the evil 1 they win after you shoot yes they cant break for their cheat to work try taking out the corner ball if not send the cue ball to a pocket dont touch the triangle or even dc code send white to pocket not always but it has stopped them in a few games i tried it with
It could be because I run many codes at once (autowin, dc code) and because when you play in big room, you facing many types of hack (freeze, new autowin), you need to refresh the browser which I did not do, may be that is why it against me.

Shooting the white cue ball in pocket, they use that to against Big Hacker! For normal players, just shooting cue ball to triangle would make the autowin hack work!

« [Release] Baseball Heroes Hack | Charles with yu-gi-oh bam »