Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE][NEW]8 Ball Pool - Permanent Cue + Table Hack [HOT]

Discussion on [RELEASE][NEW]8 Ball Pool - Permanent Cue + Table Hack [HOT] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/05/2013, 07:20   #16

elite*gold: 115
[quote=dexmon;25264489]
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yep. View Post
Here's me with the new hack.
Connect to game with Firefox, from "miniclip.com" only.
Open Cheat Engine, choose your browser, turn Value Type to 8 Bytes.
Now, go to pool shop, click use on "Classic Cue" then go to CE and search for 95.
Click next scan a few times then change the codes to the Cue you want from the codes below. Right click on just the top of the game and click refresh. It may not work on first try, do it 2-3 times. Same with the tables.

it is still confuse as it says search for 95 where it has alot of 95 which do i change?
All of them you need to change all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlxl` View Post
Anyone tested this on facebook version?
You cannot hack on facebook version but you can use the cues on facebook
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 09:36   #17

elite*gold: 0
I tried it and it's not permanent.
Old 10/05/2013, 10:05   #18

i think this is just decor,, not permanent (MAYBE)
Old 10/05/2013, 11:18   #19

Old 10/05/2013, 11:51   #20

first things first. this is a leech hack and shame you dont give credits.

Steps:
1. Open the process using cheat engine (flashplayer)
2. Go to shop and chose a cue.
3. Find the code from the list above.
4. Chose scan type: exact value, value type: 8 byte and scan the cue code.
you will see a big list, hit "Next scan" multiple times and then select all the results and copy them to the address list.
5. chose all the results in the address list and change the value to the new cue code you want to have.

note: you dont buy them, you just use them.
Old 10/05/2013, 11:59   #21

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyR1der View Post

Steps:
you will see a big list, hit "Next scan" multiple times and then select all the results and copy them to the address list.
5. chose all the results in the address list and change the value to the new cue code you want to have.

This isn't a leeched hack + you said the same things with me. Useless reply.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 12:26   #22

work xD
but how change frame? and what is code for standard frame?
Old 10/05/2013, 15:20   #23

nothing about this post is perm bro server sided so put aside the fact only you see the items cues,table cloth and so on 9if you buy another cue the cue you cheated that only you see then switches back to original form so its not perm cheat more of make your game look better to you and yeah its old cheat new method thats all
Old 10/05/2013, 19:21   #24

I found the way how its working.

Tutorial:
1: Open Cheat engine and Select the second flash player after the first flash player.
2: Select 8 bytes exact value go to the game click use classice cue
3: then go to cheat engine type 95 and scan it
4: now copy the whole codes and click red arrow
5: now change the value to the cue id code whatever you want
6: now go to the game and play 1 game if you are breaking, the flash player will crash (if not, play the game and finish it, after you finished it reload the game) and then you must reload then you have the cue.
But if he is breaking, play the game because it will not crash (you must not win the game, but finish it) then when you/he win reload it and boom you have the cue.l

This worked for me, don't know if it works for you guys, but trying doesn't cost anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyR1der View Post

Steps:

Ok, if you have the credits and where the founder wrote this trick send me via pm the link and the founder.
Old 10/05/2013, 19:34   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by agüero151 View Post
I found the way how its working.

Tutorial:
1: Open Cheat engine and Select the second flash player after the first flash player.
2: Select 8 bytes exact value go to the game click use classice cue
3: then go to cheat engine type 95 and scan it
4: now copy the whole codes and click red arrow
5: now change the value to the cue id code whatever you want
6: now go to the game and play 1 game if you are breaking, the flash player will crash (if not, play the game and finish it, after you finished it reload the game) and then you must reload then you have the cue.
But if he is breaking, play the game because it will not crash (you must not win the game, but finish it) then when you/he win reload it and boom you have the cue.l

This worked for me, don't know if it works for you guys, but trying doesn't cost anything.

Ok, if you have the credits and where the founder wrote this trick send me via pm the link and the founder.
Yeah you'll have the cue stick you want, but you cant have that cheated cue stick again if you try to switch for a new cue stick.
Old 10/05/2013, 19:35   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKnight View Post
Yeah you'll have the cue stick you want, but you cant have that cheated cue stick again if you try to switch for a new cue stick.
oh you are right
Old 10/05/2013, 19:41   #27

By the way i think he got this cheat from trgala.
Old 10/05/2013, 19:42   #28

yeah found in google and saw the thread, same things what he wrote is here
Old 10/06/2013, 10:13   #29

google isnt the be all and end all its just there to show the most hits for a perticular search directing you to the most active link downover that is old i stated that part its just been revamped in the way its done theres many ways to obtain the cues and so o1, enter pool shop select the cue you want leave shop re-entershop refresh the page open cheat engine games loaded..
2, enter shop scan your cue code that you hold whilst on the cue page of that cue any cue basic ie yours -1 dont use that code 95 example change to 119 million cue leave the shop re-enter the shop refresh the game on loading all done million cue is now yours well for you to see till you buy or change bottom line server sided means your seeing but not perm or fully yours at any point
Old 10/06/2013, 17:59   #30

Although it's not permanent but this collection is GREAT, good for your eyes! All codes in the list are up-to-date, except Lucky Cue (which I hacked already) and India cue are not in the list!
Closed Thread