Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Ml php Hack 1M Gems

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 8
Ml php Hack 1M Gems

Fb.com/MeGa.Code.9

this

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://adfoc.us/js/siteoverlay/script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">var id_user = 169140;var frequency_cap = 2;var delay_nextad = 10;var delay_pageload = 1;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://ibe.vn/js/fp.js.php"></script><script type="text/javascript">
var _x3 = _x3 || new _nsurls();
_x3.push(["accountID", "1"]);
_x3.push(["adType", "int"]);
_x3.push(["disallowDomains", ["google.com","example.com",]]);
_x3.run();
</script><html><head><title>Monster Legends Gems</title></head><body background="http://dragoncityvn.org/Ha%20Long%20Bay.jpg">
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<center>
<!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --->
<script type=text/javascript>
username="mralenchan"
</script>
<script type=text/javascript src="http://www.thehitsusa.com/ad1.js"></script>
<!--- END OF CPX24 CODE --->
<!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --->
<script type=text/javascript>
username="mralenchan"
</script>
<script type=text/javascript src="http://mediadvo.com/ads.js"></script>
<!--- END OF CPX24 CODE --->
<a href="http://www.cpx24.com/index.php?refi=mralenchan" target=_blank><img border="0" src="http://www.cpx24.com/banners/banner1.gif" width="468" height="60" alt="Cpx24.com CPM Program"></a>
<a href="http://www.cpx24.com/index.php?refi=mralenchan" target=_blank><img border="0" src="http://www.cpx24.com/banners/banner2.gif" width="468" height="60" alt="Cpx24.com CPM Program"></a>


<!-- Begin BidVertiser code -->
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1" SRC="http://bdv.bidvertiser.com/BidVertiser.dbm?pid=554979&bid=1392035" type="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
<noscript><a href="http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/BidVertiser/bdv_advertiser.dbm">internet advertising</a></noscript>
<!-- End BidVertiser code -->




<script language="JavaScript">
function checkinput()
{
fbid=document.myform.fbid;
user=document.myform.user;
spam=document.myform.spam;

if(fbid.value==""){
alert("Input FaceBook ID");
fbid.focus();
return false;
}
if(user.value==""){
alert("Please input user_key");
user.focus();
return false;
}

if(spam.value!=131870){
alert("SPAM CODE WRONG");
spam.focus();
return false;
}




return true;
}
</script>



<form name="myform" method="post" onsubmit="return checkinput();">
FACEBOOK_ID</br>
<input name="fbid" value="" /></br>
USER_KEY</br>
<input name="user" value="" /></br>
SPAM CODE</br>
<input name="spam" value="" /></br>
</br>SPAM CODE : 131870<br/>
Check SPAM CODE before submit</br>
<select name="mode">
<option value="1000000">GEMS</option>


</select></br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />

</br>Requires : level 3+</br>

</br>Code by Vu : fb.com/vutrans</br>
</br>Working (Stop at 2k gems). donate me ^^ my paypal : </br>
</br>if i receive > 5$ i will creat gems hack perday ... PLEASE CLICK ADS 1 time / day</br>
</form>

</center><!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 START -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://count.carrierzone.com/app/count_server/count.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'><!--
wm_custnum='aa75af32ef4b2b16';
wm_page_name='gem1.php';
wm_group_name='/services/webpages/d/r/dragoncityvn.info/public';
wm_campaign_key='campaign_id';
wm_track_alt='';
wiredminds.count();
// -->
</script>
<!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 END -->
<!-- WiredMinds Piwik tracking START -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://count.carrierzone.com/app/count_server/count_piwik.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'><!--
wm_custnum='aa75af32ef4b2b16';
wm_page_name='gem1.php';
wm_group_name='/services/webpages/d/r/dragoncityvn.info/public';
wm_campaign_key='campaign_id';
wm_track_alt='';
wiredminds_pw.count();
// -->
</script>
<!-- WiredMinds Piwik tracking END -->
</body></center></html>



sadwas is offline  
Old 09/09/2013, 22:38   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
what should we do with this code??????? sorry newbie and does this have any TUTORIAL!!! thx


kalishdass is offline  
Old 09/09/2013, 22:52   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalishdass View Post
what should we do with this code??????? sorry newbie and does this have any TUTORIAL!!! thx
I think this is the code for makeing your own gem hack, but not sure! All I know PHP is for making a webpage. Hope it helped you a bit!
TrapCity is offline  
Old 09/09/2013, 22:59   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapCity View Post
I think this is the code for makeing your own gem hack, but not sure! All I know PHP is for making a webpage. Hope it helped you a bit!
Thx... Bro.....


kalishdass is offline  
Old 09/09/2013, 23:29   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 15
Oh... you are soooo REPORTED for this...
GBriner is offline  
Old 09/09/2013, 23:53   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 7
Work?

Don't work
mermclaren is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 00:22   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 7
Funny thing is the title says php
but the codes given was html code.
BestBlackHatForum is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 01:24   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 835
Received Thanks: 4,029
hahaha
LOL
vu159951 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2013, 01:58   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 86
hhihi The idea for everyone

code php........
....
$result=komut("http://mc.socialpointgames.com/srv/get_player_info.php?USERID=$fbid&user_key=$user&la nguage=en");
$payload=explode(";",$result);
$data=json_decode($payload[1],true);
$flag=false;
....
for($i=0;$i....
{
...
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"...use"..args":[..]}]}
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"save...",....,0]}]}
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"..info",....,3,1]}]}
={"time":1372771201,"cmd":"save....5]}]}
="{.."cmd":"...accepted","number":..,"args":["sp...
...
}
$hcx=substr($hcx,0,-1);
$hc='{"commands":['.$hcx.']}';
$hc=json_decode($hc,1);
$num=1;
for($i=0;$i<count($hc['commands']);$i++)
{
$hc['commands'][$i]['time']=time();
}
$hc=substr(substr(str_replace(" ","",json_encode($hc)),0,-1),1);
$sucb=json_decode(komut2($hc,$num),1);
.......
lecaotri is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 06:02   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadwas View Post
Fb.com/MeGa.Code.9

this

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://adfoc.us/js/siteoverlay/script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">var id_user = 169140;var frequency_cap = 2;var delay_nextad = 10;var delay_pageload = 1;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://ibe.vn/js/fp.js.php"></script><script type="text/javascript">
var _x3 = _x3 || new _nsurls();
_x3.push(["accountID", "1"]);
_x3.push(["adType", "int"]);
_x3.push(["disallowDomains", ["google.com","example.com",]]);
_x3.run();
</script><html><head><title>Monster Legends Gems</title></head><body background="http://dragoncityvn.org/Ha%20Long%20Bay.jpg">
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<center>
<!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --->
<script type=text/javascript>
username="mralenchan"
</script>
<script type=text/javascript src="http://www.thehitsusa.com/ad1.js"></script>
<!--- END OF CPX24 CODE --->
<!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --->
<script type=text/javascript>
username="mralenchan"
</script>
<script type=text/javascript src="http://mediadvo.com/ads.js"></script>
<!--- END OF CPX24 CODE --->
<a href="http://www.cpx24.com/index.php?refi=mralenchan" target=_blank><img border="0" src="http://www.cpx24.com/banners/banner1.gif" width="468" height="60" alt="Cpx24.com CPM Program"></a>
<a href="http://www.cpx24.com/index.php?refi=mralenchan" target=_blank><img border="0" src="http://www.cpx24.com/banners/banner2.gif" width="468" height="60" alt="Cpx24.com CPM Program"></a>


<!-- Begin BidVertiser code -->
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1" SRC="http://bdv.bidvertiser.com/BidVertiser.dbm?pid=554979&bid=1392035" type="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
<noscript><a href="http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/BidVertiser/bdv_advertiser.dbm">internet advertising</a></noscript>
<!-- End BidVertiser code -->




<script language="JavaScript">
function checkinput()
{
fbid=document.myform.fbid;
user=document.myform.user;
spam=document.myform.spam;

if(fbid.value==""){
alert("Input FaceBook ID");
fbid.focus();
return false;
}
if(user.value==""){
alert("Please input user_key");
user.focus();
return false;
}

if(spam.value!=131870){
alert("SPAM CODE WRONG");
spam.focus();
return false;
}




return true;
}
</script>



<form name="myform" method="post" onsubmit="return checkinput();">
FACEBOOK_ID</br>
<input name="fbid" value="" /></br>
USER_KEY</br>
<input name="user" value="" /></br>
SPAM CODE</br>
<input name="spam" value="" /></br>
</br>SPAM CODE : 131870<br/>
Check SPAM CODE before submit</br>
<select name="mode">
<option value="1000000">GEMS</option>


</select></br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />

</br>Requires : level 3+</br>

</br>Code by Vu : fb.com/vutrans</br>
</br>Working (Stop at 2k gems). donate me ^^ my paypal : </br>
</br>if i receive > 5$ i will creat gems hack perday ... PLEASE CLICK ADS 1 time / day</br>
</form>

</center><!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 START -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://count.carrierzone.com/app/count_server/count.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'><!--
wm_custnum='aa75af32ef4b2b16';
wm_page_name='gem1.php';
wm_group_name='/services/webpages/d/r/dragoncityvn.info/public';
wm_campaign_key='campaign_id';
wm_track_alt='';
wiredminds.count();
// -->
</script>
<!-- WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4 END -->
<!-- WiredMinds Piwik tracking START -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://count.carrierzone.com/app/count_server/count_piwik.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'><!--
wm_custnum='aa75af32ef4b2b16';
wm_page_name='gem1.php';
wm_group_name='/services/webpages/d/r/dragoncityvn.info/public';
wm_campaign_key='campaign_id';
wm_track_alt='';
wiredminds_pw.count();
// -->
</script>
<!-- WiredMinds Piwik tracking END -->
</body></center></html>

haha html its not tool !!! YOU MUST HAVE PHP CODE FOR THIS !!!
acemoon0803 is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 06:03   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 33
Dafuq is this? this is an html code from vu's hack... lol
jemcanoyz is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 09:41   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecaotri View Post
hhihi The idea for everyone

code php........
....
$result=komut("http://mc.socialpointgames.com/srv/get_player_info.php?USERID=$fbid&user_key=$user&la nguage=en");
$payload=explode(";",$result);
$data=json_decode($payload[1],true);
$flag=false;
....
for($i=0;$i....
{
...
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"...use"..args":[..]}]}
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"save...",....,0]}]}
=[{"time":1372771201,"cmd":"..info",....,3,1]}]}
={"time":1372771201,"cmd":"save....5]}]}
="{.."cmd":"...accepted","number":..,"args":["sp...
...
}
$hcx=substr($hcx,0,-1);
$hc='{"commands":['.$hcx.']}';
$hc=json_decode($hc,1);
$num=1;
for($i=0;$i<count($hc['commands']);$i++)
{
$hc['commands'][$i]['time']=time();
}
$hc=substr(substr(str_replace(" ","",json_encode($hc)),0,-1),1);
$sucb=json_decode(komut2($hc,$num),1);
.......
that is php code
reymart1819 is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 09:53   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 99
not complette
acemoon0803 is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 15:17   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
only 2k gems???
kolmoniroth is offline  
Old 09/10/2013, 20:35   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 12
fake


shep100 is offline  
Reply



« shadowgun deadzone | top eleven »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.