Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What program can Decompile SWF and edit its actionscript file an compile it again?

Discussion on What program can Decompile SWF and edit its actionscript file an compile it again? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What program can Decompile SWF and edit its actionscript file an compile it again?

What program can Decompile SWF and edit its actionscript file an compile it again to SWF?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decompile an .swf file ?
08/19/2014 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, By searching files on LoL, I saw a file that should be interesting C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0. 1.30/deploy/assets/customgame/tournamentCode.swf There are certainly within the tournament code of league of legends no ? So I wanted to know how can we see the source code of a file .swf not animated.
Decompile and Compile lua files
11/23/2012 - Elsword - 9 Replies
I'm looking for someone that can help me to decompile and compile lua files, i'm trying to modify the files inside the .kom files
Decompile file .exe
08/24/2012 - General Coding - 4 Replies
I need a program to decompile .exe, i've already have Dis# but it doesn't work with the file that i've to decompile... Please help me! Many Thanks MatMin