if you share it or not it will be patched soon so share it before it patched but use password, anyway many people in this forum are hacker they always search for new ways to hack DC
Make a project and share it privately and make some errors in there. If people want to use the tool they have to fix it. If they cannot they have to figure other ways.
there's a lot of socialpoint spies here in the forum so whether you share it or not it will get patched soon and besides socialpoint games devs are not too foolish enough not to know that there's a hole in there games. since you have just posted/shared that you have discovered another hole, i guess they are on the move right now finding it and trying to patch it.
Anyways, I would suggest, do just like our fellow Benoit here did. his hacks live longer than any other free hacks/exploits out there. Actually, I am still using his hacks. make it for a fee. 5$ would suffice i guess.
by the way, that is just a suggestion, it's up to you if you take seriously or not. Do what you think will make you happy.
there's a lot of socialpoint spies here in the forum so whether you share it or not it will get patched soon and besides socialpoint games devs are not too foolish enough not to know that there's a hole in there games. since you have just posted/shared that you have discovered another hole, i guess they are on the move right now finding it and trying to patch it.
Anyways, I would suggest, do just like our fellow Benoit here did. his hacks live longer than any other free hacks/exploits out there. Actually, I am still using his hacks. make it for a fee. 5$ would suffice i guess.
by the way, that is just a suggestion, it's up to you if you take seriously not. Do what you think will make you happy.
Superdrac said ''[GEMS HACK] Dragon city gems hack executable''
Hello everybody, i said that i stop but i saw a lot of leecher who sell their hack for 15$ and i can't acept this, so, i made this hack.
getting patched is unavoidable
so release the hack on non-working day sat-sunday
so that way it will last long more than 24h
so evry1 will benefit from it.
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found a hack 12/15/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Is here anyone who can speak good english and br
I found a hack on a br site but idk what i must fill in to register
Send me a pm If you can speak both Languages
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg