Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 Ball Pool Cheats - Target Range Hack

Discussion on 8 Ball Pool Cheats - Target Range Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8 Ball Pool Cheats - Target Range Hack

Target Range Hac for 8 Ball Pool

this hack uses cheat engine

visit my pagebook page and look for it...

Old 07/28/2013, 23:08   #2

Don't work or spam just post how here not looking for hacks on FB kind of dumb when your posting on best website right here.
Old 07/28/2013, 23:45   #3

I hate it when people do all the complicated bull... Just post the **** thing here..
It works fine for now. Here are the codes

search this:
2A D2 A2 A0 A2 A0 24 0A D3

change to this:
2A D2 A2 A2 A2 A2 24 2A D3

You should know the steps. If you don't know then your probably a noob who's gonna post this on youtube and get it devs to patch it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 23:53   #4

Received Thanks: 1,062
At least he didn't claim it as his work.

This code and the trainer is already posted here.
But hey, there is 15 pages of the same Dragon City hack, so why don't we just flood the forum with 15 pages of this same 8 ball hack???
Personally I think 1 is enough, but its not how it works around here.
Old 07/29/2013, 01:19   #5

yeah true. Either the mods should delete the threads or merge them together. It's a joke how many Dragon city threads there are. The game isn't even all that good that everyone is drooling over it.
Old 07/29/2013, 02:31   #6

target hack also pmpl just go to my website and look what a description man, got to love "my website" part its fcking facebook link proberly with a visit link counter trying to earn from everyone tell you what tell me the amount of different codes you can use for the Extended Guideline cheat and ill add 1,000 clicks to your counter
Old 07/29/2013, 09:30   #7

Hey i guess there is some kind of hack that disconnect our game while playing...I have experienced many times when i was on the verge of winning a game...Suddenly i see the movement of opponent hands by clicking something.....and then my game got dc and i lost my points...Is there a cheat for that too? If yes then how?