Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Server Files OnePiece

Discussion on [Request] Server Files OnePiece within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Request] Server Files OnePiece

Hi community, im here to ask if there is anyone who can copy or get the OnePiece server files. The game is really popular in china, brazil, portugal, taiwan and thailand. They have players than DDTank and more fans. I will leave the official websites from different languages. But the better is the chinese because they have more things and more events than the other versions. In the chinese server they made alot of upgrade and the others they dont do alot. So the best option is the Chinese version.

Official Website CHINESE :

Official Website INDONESIA :

Official Website ENGLISH :

Official Website TAIWAN :

Official Website PORTUGUESE:

I will leave too some pictures of the game

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 10:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzat-Yo View Post
well thanks mate.
Thanks for what?
Old 07/26/2013, 14:32   #3

The big problem in the almost forums and communities is, all the thing is about MONEY and more MONEY. Because if i told i offer 2000 or 3000 EUROS for the files im sure they will be here 3 or 4 people saying they can get me the files. Thats why this world is like sh** no one makes nothing to help just for money. TRUE FACT!!! And the people call this friends? Family? Community? NO!! This is called the "money friends" the "money community" and the "money family" like i said no one makes nothing for free or to help the others, just when you offer money they will help you 100% sure