Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War commander cloned platoons

Discussion on War commander cloned platoons within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2013, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
there is also a way to skip the wave
s too , but cant get anyone to tell me hows it done ....
Old 06/07/2013, 12:00   #17

dont think there is anyway to skip the stages since its an attacking event. The only thing might make it skip if you crash the server.

This kind sucks, The no platoon damage glitch is also patched. Kixeye has patched allot of glitches now. I hear there is another op glitch going around where your op is for unlimited time period.
Old 06/07/2013, 12:46   #18

not hapen for Me
deploy Platon and Ghost Mouse,
and Atack RESO.
END aTack
And Disabel all platon u Base.
and ATACKKKK....
U Know Ghost MOUSE ???
enjoy It.
Old 06/07/2013, 13:33   #19

ghost mouse is just recording-playback...pm how to use it because i tried and don't work...
Old 06/07/2013, 14:02   #20

current clone platoons could not be more than 1, although using ghost mouse..

Sory, my bad languange.. If anyone can make a Clone platoons.?
Old 06/07/2013, 14:57   #21

clone platoons are patched. There is no way to make clone platoon. Ghost mouse is a auto clicker.

if someone has a different way then pm me too. The only thing working is just freezing the time of the helipad thats all, rest is all patched up.
Old 06/07/2013, 15:42   #22

Whatever u post in any forum, it will be patched, surprised u havnt all learned from last time lol, do not post in forums about anything
Old 06/07/2013, 18:00   #23

Everything is patched now. The event is easy just play fair and get it done.
Old 06/07/2013, 18:50   #24

Post or no post all get patched after some time. So share with others to maximize the damage for KIXEYE and bring some joy to other players
Old 06/08/2013, 00:24   #25

Nah there is an another attack glitch going on that kixeye havent patched it. so, if you share it, It will get patched. If you dont then it will work for a long time.
Old 06/08/2013, 01:47   #26

dont post in forum

Do not post in public forum.all gets patched really fast.i already saw that happen here.
Old 06/08/2013, 06:02   #27

i said since last event when one JACK@ss posted others work in public to take a credit for something he didn't find and got 4 thanks and was running his mouth calling me a leecher of GALAXY and others well guess what since i found it and will not release it because of such JACK@SSeS that welling to openly share with public and getting my finds patched instant repair along with toon clone still exist in my books and as many as i want and no ghost mouse **** , look outside the box and utilize your brain and knowledge you will find it , and good luck to all me and my friends are top 5 in our sector but we are not greedy and we get what we need and we don't share we trade , you have something i don't know tell me if it's new i'll give you something you never knew it even exist this way you release mine i'll pay you back by releasing yours , others with no info do some work we all do you are not better than us , peace out .
Old 06/08/2013, 11:37   #28

this video have a lot of mistake
dont complain

Old 06/08/2013, 12:04   #29

you @sses got what you deserved..to share is to share is what this forum is about in the first place, if you dont want to share why even bother logging into this site unless u are here looking for something yourselves..LMAO NOW THAT YOUR SECRET IS OUT YOU ARE RIGHT BACK HERE BEGGING FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S BUT CRYING AT THE SAME TIME ABOUT SHARING YOUR SECRETS ON ELITE PVPERS...GUESS WHAT GUYS WHO WANTS A BUSTED SECRET!!!!..I SHARED MINE AND IT GOT PATCHED A COUPLE MONTHS LATER SO WHO THE **** CARES THEY CAN'T FIND THEM ALL IF YOU DON'T USE WAR COMMANDER IN THE TOPIC ..LOL JUST SEND THOSE YOU TRUST TO THE POST USING THE LINK..oh yea you dont have friends on here to much of a hassle to return messages..now u want to share ..pathetic!!!!! now you are going to get what you deserve from the players you screwed over. lmao enjoy the game cause i'm guessing they will be whippin your ***** and i am probably one of them..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2013, 12:07   #30

patched bro.. I was looking for a new loophole..
Closed Thread