My friend bought stuff from you reinstall the game dragon for my city, I've 5m gem helps me fix errors = 0 gems ID: 1000011437638994
battery 247 320
Thank you I need you to help me help me reinstall
@Benoit
I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -5M gems, again...
Help me fix error gems.
FBID:100002943773643
Transaction ID: 30252523GW738425N
@Benoit
My friend buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, He was -494203 gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID: 100001437638994
Pincode: 247320
@Benoit
Active my friend.
FB ID: 100001221911049
Pin:890938.
your friend is completed sms with paygol!
Thanks.
hack is no longer working with me benoit,
i get +0 on all my stats in dragon city,
but also get the
Result
You had use it this day come back after July 2, 2013, 11:57 am
Hi Benoit, I have some way to get new hide dragon, but I don't have enough gems to bought. 1 day 2.000 gems is small value. Can you give me 1M gems to test my code.
hack is no longer working with me benoit,
i get +0 on all my stats in dragon city,
but also get the
Result
You had use it this day come back after July 2, 2013, 11:57 am
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar