hello benoit will be that you could help me with your tool yesterday I pegei money in the dark warriors there I was playing dark warriors tang dai dai F5 gave the game now does not enter the game anymore is not charging and enters
when I'm going is carrying goes up to 3% is thus :
dai then gets is thus :
and does not do anything does not enter game gave bug could help me please thanks
hello benoit will be that you could help me with your tool yesterday I pegei money in the dark warriors there I was playing dark warriors tang dai dai F5 gave the game now does not enter the game anymore is not charging and enters
when I'm going is carrying goes up to 3% is thus :
dai then gets is thus :
and does not do anything does not enter game gave bug could help me please thanks
i don't see the image, in the hack all fields is required
hello benoit will be that you could help me with your tool yesterday I pegei money in the dark warriors there I was playing dark warriors tang dai dai F5 gave the game now does not enter the game anymore is not charging and enters
when I'm going is carrying goes up to 3% is thus :
dai then gets is thus :
and does not do anything does not enter game gave bug could help me please thanks
sorry I do not know benoit post normal image please help me copy the link and paste
Pls help me
-------------------------
ID:100004334290429
PIN :832289
-------------------------
Some thing was wrong ( the code change and i can not use the tool even i pay for the first
pin code allready)
hello benoit will be that you could help me with your tool yesterday I pegei money in the dark warriors there I was playing dark warriors tang dai dai F5 gave the game now does not enter the game anymore is not charging and enters
when I'm going is carrying goes up to 3% is thus :
dai then gets is thus :
and does not do anything does not enter game gave bug could help me please thanks
sorry I do not know benoit post normal image please help me copy the link and paste
try to put good values in the hack, i still can reset he game but its only what i can do
Hey , can you fix for me this bug ?
[IMG]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170989059741798&set=a.1287613272979 05.24566.100004921151281&type=1&relevant_count=1** ****nf[/IMG]
My ID :100004921151281
I buy some thing in shop and it change to -49,141 gem pls fix for me , tks
ya that right,,
cause at monster legends all thing are expensive and 2k gems isnt enough for 24hour same like dragons city,, 2k gem 150k gold 150k food isnt enough,,
make it 5k gems, 500k food and 500k gold,, please think about it BE NO IT..
all you guys are so selfish why you guys won't think further?
why benoit have to set a limit? becuz if it too much then social point will block it and he have to search for a new way to hack again or if he can't so what you guys do?
You have 2k gems a days and it is too wonderful than buy alot gems with real money
ya that right,,
cause at monster legends all thing are expensive and 2k gems isnt enough for 24hour same like dragons city,, 2k gem 150k gold 150k food isnt enough,,
make it 5k gems, 500k food and 500k gold,, please think about it BE NO IT..
5k gems, 500k food and 500k gold truth would be enough because things ta guy please benoit
I take long time to up the limit but it will be upped
For Social park i don't know why is bugged
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonhong11
Hey , can you fix for me this bug ?
[IMG]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170989059741798&set=a.1287613272979 05.24566.100004921151281&type=1&relevant_count=1** ****nf[/IMG]
My ID :100004921151281
I buy some thing in shop and it change to -49,141 gem pls fix for me , tks
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar