Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Code the secret behind WAR COMMANDER

Discussion on Code the secret behind WAR COMMANDER within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Code the secret behind WAR COMMANDER

For this thread, I was a little leaking secrets of the past.
in 2012 I got a trick for AOB, or aray OF bite by using Microsoft XL formula,
this is still true for today with little change in it.
Do you readers who have been waiting for the arrival of shepherds brought new tricks in this forum every day waiting for someone to post something like this.
still you keep any, or you just shut up and do not want to share with those who need a little help???
refer to the image at this link

I put numbers on metal and oil and will change with the formula in Microsoft XL and generate income in AOB to CHEAT ENGINE,
and you just change the outcome with the highest number 0 or FF.
These few examples of the old formula, does not apply anymore.

Look at Mega and look at the posts Joined, This will result in looking at MS XL
and look at the form of the formula header MS XL.

Ohhh awesome thing if you find a bit of blemish change.
there will be able to speed up the upgrade, expand oil and metal, with a creative change on Cheat engine AOB, ie Blokk all search results on AOB, and press ALT ENTER. and replace the number 8 just below the posts Lenght Cheat engine to 23 or 42 and OK.

for the result will be many results of AOB and you can change the RANGE, Damage, and a variety of on it.

but now this does not apply when the thorium, but if you are storing the MS XL successfully change their formula with creativity then it will all come out.

Remember, there is no game that can not be hacked, no amazing skills.

safely enjoy the english that failed.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/19/2013, 19:57   #2

Hey Luth could you share some more info on this ie the formula for xl etc. Thanks for sharing what you have, just a lil more would be great
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2013, 20:46   #3

wait.. what if you changed the bytes of the resources to bytes that are 1 or 0 well it still works while still costing 1 or 0 resource ?
Old 05/20/2013, 00:25   #4

so ,, if u have a working new forlmula ,, did u tried it ?
Old 05/20/2013, 04:01   #5

I am here just for the fishing.
I hope they read.
for those who have this document.
whether they succeed with this or not.
complicated enough to make it work.
initial constraints, you will find the results of that change every 30 seconds with the old formula.
Make an effort. and enjoy.
Old 05/20/2013, 10:34   #6

Thanks Man... i'm working on SWF file also. we will destroy wc as soon as possible as we can !!!!

Good Luck Commander
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2013, 11:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl9 View Post
Thanks Man... i'm working on SWF file also. we will destroy wc as soon as possible as we can !!!!

Good Luck Commander
Wow, you're a **** awesome guy!
Old 05/20/2013, 16:55   #8

xml formula isn't working "=RIGHT(B9; 2) & MID(B9; 5; 2) & MID(B9; 3; 2) & LEFT(B9; 2)" any hint
Old 05/20/2013, 18:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl9 View Post
we will destroy wc as soon as possible as we can !!!!
This is the dumbest thing people can say. What is the point of destroying a game you actually want to play? That's like driving your car into a wall to prove a point. Everyone loses including you.
Old 05/20/2013, 19:50   #10

go go go we need cheats for war commander
Old 05/20/2013, 20:15   #11

this game is f(beep)d up.why?1st we have coiners or some company guys who own leaderboard and have great advantage in this game.2nd we have cheaters,hackers,crackers or whatever,who find some codes,ways to bypass system so they can also gain advantage(illegally) because nobody want pay for this f(beep)g game.3rd we have ordinary players which don't have any idea what's going on.i am one of the ordinary players and i tried to find some way to improve my base(google for cheats).i have found many cheat codes for WC and it was fun.now everybody think if they find something and keep it for self cheat will be safe and undetected.WRONG.every update patch the game and some cheats are useless anymore.my message to hackers,crackers,cheat creators is simple.SHARE F(beep)G CHEATS OR SHUT THE F(beep)K UP.The worst thing is bragging and posting **** like:i have this,i have that...if u know something post it or keep your mouth shut.P.S.sorry for bad english..P.P.S have nice day
Old 05/20/2013, 20:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by timel0rd View Post
this game is f(beep)d up.why?1st we have coiners or some company guys who own leaderboard and have great advantage in this game.2nd we have cheaters,hackers,crackers or whatever,who find some codes,ways to bypass system so they can also gain advantage(illegally) because nobody want pay for this f(beep)g game.3rd we have ordinary players which don't have any idea what's going on.i am one of the ordinary players and i tried to find some way to improve my base(google for cheats).i have found many cheat codes for WC and it was fun.now everybody think if they find something and keep it for self cheat will be safe and undetected.WRONG.every update patch the game and some cheats are useless anymore.my message to hackers,crackers,cheat creators is simple.SHARE F(beep)G CHEATS OR SHUT THE F(beep)K UP.The worst thing is bragging and posting **** like:i have this,i have that...if u know something post it or keep your mouth shut.P.S.sorry for bad english..P.P.S have nice day
Um... if you're saying you cheat aren't you the 2nd type and not the 3rd?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2013, 22:30   #13

2nd are cheat creators and i'm sure they not sharing everything...but 3rd group just use what they can find on net and begging for new codes glitches anything that can use...
Old 05/20/2013, 23:10   #14

He`s right though . People brag with a lot of things , saying pm us . But when you do they won`t share it saying they don`t know us or not replying at all . I try but can`t come up with something .
I wish I knew .

And offcourse they don`t know me , i have nothing to share . And reply in PM .
Old 05/21/2013, 20:34   #15

pm me how to get the code .. dont listen to them .. you have great works .
Closed Thread