Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is War Commander dead yet?

Discussion on Is War Commander dead yet? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is War Commander dead yet?

I havent been in game for a long time now. I have no idea what still works and what doesnt. I hear there is a Raptor overcapacity/heal hack that is floating around. Anyone who knows me knows i help people. Some one who has a little insight throw me a bone here. Help me out here please.
I thought this game was dead, but maybe there is a glimmer of something left. I think WC is going the way of Wrestlemania... an event every few weeks that makes you spend money! CHEAT IT TO DEATH PEOPLE!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 03:26   #2

The raptor thing is just that you deploy and then retreat your air units really fast so they keep deploying even if they get destroyed but I don't think that works any more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 14:23   #3

Jon... there is absolutely nothing :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 15:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradr42 View Post
Jon... there is absolutely nothing :/
agreed, cheats for war commander? never heard of it lol, game sucks since u cant do anything
Old 04/12/2013, 20:13   #5

elite*gold: 41
john helps out mate you can i now
Old 04/12/2013, 21:01   #6

There is always Cheat for Games !!
but the methods are different... first time i remember there was a swf file, then CE comes.
so i think if a new method for cheat come, we can find many another things.
well, Now i know many cheats that you guys don't know XD XD XD
i can make a level 32 account in 1 day without getting ban ! can you believe it ? absolutely NO because you guys think that there isn't any cheat for war commander. you ask why ? because you are watching elitepvpers everyday and seeing if anyone share any codes or no, if nobody share any code, so there isn't any cheat, right ? it's not false.
if you want find new codes, i have an idea for you !!!!! read it exactly :
CREATE A DUMMY ACCOUNT AND TRY WHATEVER YOU WANT, GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND CAN HELP YOU VERY VERY MUCH , DON'T FORGET IF YOU FOUND ANY NEW CHEAT, DON'T SHARE IT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOUR METHOD WILL BE USELESS AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO USE THIS CHEAT PLUS YOU, WILL GET BANNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Commanders (lol)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2013, 00:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl9 View Post
There is always Cheat for Games !!
but the methods are different... first time i remember there was a swf file, then CE comes.
so i think if a new method for cheat come, we can find many another things.
well, Now i know many cheats that you guys don't know XD XD XD
i can make a level 32 account in 1 day without getting ban ! can you believe it ? absolutely NO because you guys think that there isn't any cheat for war commander. you ask why ? because you are watching elitepvpers everyday and seeing if anyone share any codes or no, if nobody share any code, so there isn't any cheat, right ? it's not false.
if you want find new codes, i have an idea for you !!!!! read it exactly :
CREATE A DUMMY ACCOUNT AND TRY WHATEVER YOU WANT, GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND CAN HELP YOU VERY VERY MUCH , DON'T FORGET IF YOU FOUND ANY NEW CHEAT, DON'T SHARE IT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOUR METHOD WILL BE USELESS AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO USE THIS CHEAT PLUS YOU, WILL GET BANNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Commanders (lol)
I dunno... if ANYONE ELSE had posted this (except maybe GalaxyHacker) I would have said FAKE!! But, this is ADSL9... Im gonna go ahead and back him up on this and say he is probably telling you the truth. This man really is a legend of EPVP, as is Galaxy and a few others. Good work Adsl9! (no, i dont want to know how you do it and you others dont ask me cause i have no idea. I quit this game long ago, lol)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 00:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
I dunno... if ANYONE ELSE had posted this (except maybe GalaxyHacker) I would have said FAKE!! But, this is ADSL9... Im gonna go ahead and back him up on this and say he is probably telling you the truth. This man really is a legend of EPVP, as is Galaxy and a few others. Good work Adsl9! (no, i dont want to know how you do it and you others dont ask me cause i have no idea. I quit this game long ago, lol)
He has 66 posts which is about half yours. If he's a legend what are you?
Old 04/13/2013, 01:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomam View Post
He has 66 posts which is about half yours. If he's a legend what are you?
lol... im not anything important. Im talking about what he posts quality wise, not quantity. I had him in a conversation in FB until really recently, he is a genius. Maybe he doesnt release everything he knows, but i can vouch for him, he does know quite a bit. Im the opposite, while I dont know much, i trade what i do know for a little more. What i find on my own, i share. If im asked NOT to share, i dont, even if its for a trade.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 18:43   #10

Neomam, I'm not posting any hack here and this is why my posts are half of Jon and same as Received Thanks... I and GalaxyWarrior, we are working with together. it mean he knows whatever i know because he is a trusted person and absolutely one of my best friends EVER ! alright, forget it. i found 1st hack in operation rollingthunder and after this my main account got banned. after that i created more than 48 accounts and all of them get banned ! my 1st account was without any building hack ( i just reached to level 26 in 1st, 2nd to 32 and 3nd to 33 ) in each account, i was trying to found something new and some of my hacks was only luck ! XD
and for some of them i worked veryyyy hard . did you guys ever see Raoof-Mir in Kixeye forum or any group ? yeah, it's me ! it was my 33nd account and i got success to hack level and reached from lvl 2 to 53 in a few seconds.
this is why i'm not in elitepvpers too much
Old 04/17/2013, 21:57   #11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
I havent been in game for a long time now. I have no idea what still works and what doesnt. I hear there is a Raptor overcapacity/heal hack that is floating around. Anyone who knows me knows i help people. Some one who has a little insight throw me a bone here. Help me out here please.
I thought this game was dead, but maybe there is a glimmer of something left. I think WC is going the way of Wrestlemania... an event every few weeks that makes you spend money! CHEAT IT TO DEATH PEOPLE!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with you i understand that kixeye needs to earn money but going way extreme in pricing each upgrade. I Understand they are running business and so do i (different area) BUT never will i overprice it... i gave up in playing the game because it is somewhat pointless to play. Yes its addicting but yes i can leave the game just like that if i thinks it already a rip off.
Old 04/17/2013, 23:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterBunny View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with you i understand that kixeye needs to earn money but going way extreme in pricing each upgrade. I Understand they are running business and so do i (different area) BUT never will i overprice it... i gave up in playing the game because it is somewhat pointless to play. Yes its addicting but yes i can leave the game just like that if i thinks it already a rip off.
But I see from your avatar that you like RUBI lol
Old 04/18/2013, 08:24   #13

Hey guys... I'm not sure if some people are again abusing the "Old Glitches" but I am pretty sure some of it are still working...

I tried the "Toon-Repair / Cloning" and "Air Attack then Fully Healed" and both are still working...

For all those who knows the "Old Glitches" please try your luck as well and I'm sure you will get lucky...
Old 04/18/2013, 21:48   #14

Now John asks for help? you'r cheats doesn't work any more?....try your own words.... keep trying and with a bit of luck you'll succeed, everything is breakable! here is an idea, try to proxy/analyze the server client communication, applicable for all games unless ssl is involved .
Old 04/19/2013, 13:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracktor View Post
Now John asks for help? you'r cheats doesn't work any more?....try your own words.... keep trying and with a bit of luck you'll succeed, everything is breakable! here is an idea, try to proxy/analyze the server client communication, applicable for all games unless ssl is involved .
You know how this works bro... we break it, they swat our hands and then they fix it. Try my own words? Lol... too funny. All that other stuff you mentioned is a lot like parts on an airplane. Im sure they mean something, but its all over my head! Anyway, if you can help, then awesome! If you cannot help, wait for me... ill come back and help you.
Thanks
1 User