Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide!

Discussion on Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide!

Simply by using Game Coins to search for anything and/or downloading their toolbar will get you reward points which can be exchanged for FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS! The site works just like google and yahoo. You gain points just by searching. How easy is that? I gained 78 facebook credits in just 12 days! And how much is an emblem? 200 credits. Just 122 more and I get my emblem. bwahaha *evil laughter*

How it works:
you just make a search using their search engine just like what you do to google and yahoo!
they give you *coins* for every search you make.
when the coins reach sufficient amounts, you can trade it for some facebook credits.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ANYTHING

So how do we make it work?
What you need:
1. A non-pentium poor, non-dual coal processor, personal computer or laptop.
2. A Facebook account
3. Brains

Here's How:

1. Log-in to your facebook account first BEFORE you do anything.

2. Click on the link provided below to join Game Coins:

Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/26/2010, 20:30   #2

4Loot error look on your own
Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.4loot.com Port 80
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 00:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazehunter View Post
4Loot error look on your own
Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.4loot.com Port 80
This simply means that you have not changed your IP address yet and cleared the cache. This error message WILL be the reply of the server. This has been tested several times already so IT SHOULD WORK.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 00:50   #4

ok thanks
i fix it and it's work but how can earn the facebook coin without shoping??
Old 12/27/2010, 01:07   #5

Quote:
ok thanks
i fix it and it's work but how can earn the facebook coin without shoping??
you just make a search using their search engine just like what you do to google and yahoo!
they give you *coins* for every search you make.
when the coins reach sufficient amounts, you can trade it for some facebook credits.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ANYTHING
Old 12/27/2010, 01:21   #6

hmmmmm have some hack to earn coin without searching?
Old 12/27/2010, 02:41   #7

how to reddem it to facebook credit??
Old 12/27/2010, 03:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiefly11 View Post
how to reddem it to facebook credit??
When you have signed up at the site, they will guide you on how you can redeem your facebook credits.
Old 12/27/2010, 03:15   #9

Wink

Quote:
hmmmmm have some hack to earn coin without searching?
Apparently there is no facebook credit hack as it is also comparable/similar to paypal hack. And when you DO find a hack, you are hacking some form of credit that has a currency equivalent. You can get into a lawsuit when they manage to trace your IP address. And they will FIND YOU because you are stealing from them. Remember that expert I.T. professionals can track you even if you are using 5 proxies at once!

Fair is still better. Besides, you are just using a search engine. You need no special effort to put into it everyday such as open emails, answer surveys and whatnot. Right? Just search and go. After a few days/weeks you get the free credits. No need to hack. )

Remember: Hack only if you know what you are doing. If you can erase your tracks so that none can trace your location, neither I nor anyone else in this planet have the right and the ability to stop you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 03:57   #10

Received Thanks: 2,100
Not True..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2010, 04:03   #11

post a vid plz.
Old 12/27/2010, 04:33   #12

sir what should i do next after searching one i get 1 coins then the next search have none
how to sign up?, does it means when my facebook account is logged in i am already signed up ? should i changed my IP every search?
Old 12/27/2010, 04:36   #13

sir

sir what should i do next after searching one i get 1 coins then the next search have none
how to sign up?, does it means when my facebook account is logged in i am already signed up ? should i changed my IP every search?
Old 12/27/2010, 04:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumonia13 View Post
Apparently there is no facebook credit hack as it is also comparable/similar to paypal hack. And when you DO find a hack, you are hacking some form of credit that has a currency equivalent. You can get into a lawsuit when they manage to trace your IP address. And they will FIND YOU because you are stealing from them. Remember that expert I.T. professionals can track you even if you are using 5 proxies at once!

Fair is still better. Besides, you are just using a search engine. You need no special effort to put into it everyday such as open emails, answer surveys and whatnot. Right? Just search and go. After a few days/weeks you get the free credits. No need to hack. )

Remember: Hack only if you know what you are doing. If you can erase your tracks so that none can trace your location, neither I nor anyone else in this planet have the right and the ability to stop you.

I Agree, this is online fraud and is very much traceble Even if you have a different ip. as they also have uid's which is specific to each country .So don't even think of trying it.
Old 12/27/2010, 04:44   #15

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by botete0030 View Post
Not True..
If you don't know then please stop misdirecting people
Closed Thread

Tags
credits, emblem, facebook, ninja, saga