Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide!

Discussion on Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2012, 10:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
where i going to search .. in GameCoins.com

or

Google / Yahoo .. ??
Old 02/24/2012, 09:06   #32

this guy is a phony! a big fat phony! (read it like in the family guy)
Old 03/16/2013, 22:31   #33

waste of time -_-
Closed Thread

Tags
credits, emblem, facebook, ninja, saga

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Making MySro Account [Step by Step][ScreenShot]
07/13/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
First of all, this guide was created by me and I hope that helps a lot to create your accounts of MySro. I'll put screenshots showing the creation of one account: 1º Go »¶Ó­·ÃÎÊ http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/660/84773600.png
Joana's/Mancow's Step-by-Step Outland 60-70 Guide
11/13/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hi Leute, von Joana's Guides gibt es die unterschiedlichsten Versionen. Ob als Ingame-Version, oder im typischen PDF Format, oder als Videoguide. Nunja ich persönlich steh auf die altmodische ....ausdrucken-und-abstreichen-Variante.... nur leider habe ich vergeblich nach dem Step-for-Step Guide für lvl 60-70 gesucht. Denn entweder hatte ich bloß den blöden Reference-Guide, oder die Bilder wurden nicht richtig angezeigt. Als ich dann mal nach einiger Zeit den kompletten Guide samt bildern...
[Guide]Step by Step Installation to play on PServer
06/26/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 9 Replies
The most PServers are Chinese look that u have Chinese and east Asian Language letters Installed: >>> Start >>> Settings >>> Control Panel >>> Regional and Language Options >>> Languages and there Select both Boxes press OK insert ur Windows CD install and finish The Loaders from most PServer have self-written by Asp.net u have to Install Net.Framework 3.5: Net Framework 3.5 Download Then u need a Client. The most PServer are simulated EP2 u can use full patched Chinese Client or...