Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander working Codes!

Discussion on War Commander working Codes! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2013, 21:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
i can change most of the turrets range in the rouges works good i have done guns lasers plasmas and flaks
Old 02/26/2013, 07:21   #17

if u change the range it will shoot the units only in defult range and the damage also same :P
lol so changin range of torrets and mortar is waste of time :P
Old 02/27/2013, 14:52   #18

warning...
I'm not a noob when it comes to hacking and using cheat engine, but i used a test account and got turret codes and changed my plasma's. then on another test account i used those codes once and my account was banned the next day. On this test account i haven't used any hacks since a few weeks before the thorium update, so it wasn't due to an old hack done previously. the turret hack was the 1st one I tested and used on this account.
The only other thing it could be is kixeye is currently working with this forum providing them our ip addresses and they banned me like that. Since it happened the next day after i posted something here .... WEIRD
Old 02/27/2013, 18:31   #19

LoL, they dont track Turret range Boooo changes ahaha
No ban for that

..I have found plasma's and egat's ranges hex codes and too lazy to go through the rest. I might share this with you if you share something useful with me ^_^.
Old 02/27/2013, 20:29   #20

would be nice to get plasma range and egats. For some reason I change them and it crashes. I have found 2 other cheats.

Skipping Attack Waves:

1) Before applying code, attack a rogue of your choice and destroy only the command center.
2)Leave attack after destroying cc (Do not end attack)
3) Reload your browser and scan 275 4 bytes and change to 300 before attack time runs up
4) Scout world map to make sure all rogues are now event bases
5) Wait for your attack to automatically end (DO NOT JOIN ATTACK)- just sit and wait for the rogue to dissapear and kaboom- next wave

Getting Resources:
go to mine factory delete 2 mines then rebuild them. Then open cheat engine scan 20006 in 4bytes change it to 160000006 then cancel the building of the mines. You will get resources back
Old 02/27/2013, 21:26   #21

Angry WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by naguard03 View Post
would be nice to get plasma range and egats. For some reason I change them and it crashes. I have found 2 other cheats.

Skipping Attack Waves:

1) Before applying code, attack a rogue of your choice and destroy only the command center.
2)Leave attack after destroying cc (Do not end attack)
3) Reload your browser and scan 275 4 bytes and change to 300 before attack time runs up
4) Scout world map to make sure all rogues are now event bases
5) Wait for your attack to automatically end (DO NOT JOIN ATTACK)- just sit and wait for the rogue to dissapear and kaboom- next wave

Getting Resources:
go to mine factory delete 2 mines then rebuild them. Then open cheat engine scan 20006 in 4bytes change it to 160000006 then cancel the building of the mines. You will get resources back
Thanks for the help... now this will get patched...soon and the players who used it will get banned.... Courtesy------------>naguard03
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2013, 21:50   #22

what's the amount of resources??this not working for me...btw mine fact is lvl1...
Old 02/27/2013, 22:02   #23

Are you sure they cant detect the skipping waves?
Old 02/27/2013, 22:11   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomam View Post
Are you sure they cant detect the skipping waves?
They cant but what they can detect is your xp rate (xp/time). Just be careful and dont over do it. Gaining 50k xp in an hour will guarantee you a ban. But there is an exception, if their bot detected that you are a heavy coiner, they might think you coin not cheat.
Old 02/27/2013, 23:03   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro2k01 View Post
LoL, they dont track Turret range Boooo changes ahaha
No ban for that

..I have found plasma's and egat's ranges hex codes and too lazy to go through the rest. I might share this with you if you share something useful with me ^_^.
i 100% got banned for using it. why would i make it up? I'm not 1 of these fools just saying it so people don't post things.

this was one of the ranges i started at using array of bytes for plasma's

DF 01 00 00 09 00 00 00 E0 2E 00 00 01 00 00 00

i had to also make another change in the same memory browser window. when i made the changes my plasma's were 100% hitting further ranges. After doing and easily downing waves 50+ i was banned when i woke up the next morning.

also i was able to make my lv 10 behemoths explode using the old method code
e8 0d 28 00 c0 c6 2d 00 , but the values i changed i had to scroll down a good ways. it seems like the 4 bytes for like say oil, metal and time are broken up in random spots now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2013, 23:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by acldillill View Post
i 100% got banned for using it. why would i make it up? I'm not 1 of these fools just saying it so people don't post things.

i had to also make another change in the same memory browser window. when i made the changes my plasma's were 100% hitting further ranges. After doing and easily downing waves 50+ i was banned when i woke up the next morning.

e8 0d 28 00 c0 c6 2d 00 , but the values i changed i had to scroll down a good ways. it seems like the 4 bytes for like say oil, metal and time are broken up in random spots now.
I've been using range hack for turrets for 3 weeks now without getting banned. What I use though is the 4 byte scan. I think you got banned because of your xp gain. Maybe you got too much exp in a short period of time. I assume you are not coining before. When kixeye detects any suspicious activity they will check 1st if you coin or not. If you dont coin then you will be banned, if you did coin then they will need more concrete evidence that you are cheating.
Old 02/28/2013, 00:25   #27

I change range of stinger.. test it guys !

40 01 00 00 A4 06 00 00 4C 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 ///stinger lvl 8
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2013, 00:55   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by neidel07 View Post
I've been using range hack for turrets for 3 weeks now without getting banned. What I use though is the 4 byte scan. I think you got banned because of your xp gain. Maybe you got too much exp in a short period of time. I assume you are not coining before. When kixeye detects any suspicious activity they will check 1st if you coin or not. If you dont coin then you will be banned, if you did coin then they will need more concrete evidence that you are cheating.
i did buy gold this week also, but i didn't jump up that high in xp. i was honestly only doing a few levels a day. the 1st day i made it to wave 25 then stopped because there was nothing i needed in this even but the silo and reaper. next day i stopped at 35 which was the hardest one i thought. then knocked out a few then repair then more. if anything i was going super slow through the waves. my crew ans sector was way ahead of me.

Maybe because i tried to change the turrets range when i was attacking the event bases and that got me busted. not sure.
Old 02/28/2013, 00:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by acldillill View Post

You didn't get banned for range, you did many other things wrong!

1. You got xp too fast (kixeye got some auto check running every week or day which detects unusual changes. For example unlimited res over the res limit <<< 99% ban)
2. This is the most important thing, YOU DIDN'T COIN so system flag you as ccheater.
3. Coiners don't get banned for minor cheats. Kixeye can get it trouble banning coiner coz they can just open paypal dispute and get their money back!!!!!!!!!

And my hex code is different from yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naguard03 View Post

Getting Resources:
Nice I was trying to find that value with mine factory had no luck. I send you hex codes for egats and plasma range. Please don't post them online thanks.
Old 02/28/2013, 01:49   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro2k01 View Post
You didn't get banned for range, you did many other things wrong!

1. You got xp too fast (kixeye got some auto check running every week or day which detects unusual changes. For example unlimited res over the res limit <<< 99% ban)
2. This is the most important thing, YOU DIDN'T COIN so system flag you as ccheater.
3. Coiners don't get banned for minor cheats. Kixeye can get it trouble banning coiner coz they can just open paypal dispute and get their money back!!!!!!!!!

And my hex code is different from yours.

Nice I was trying to find that value with mine factory had no luck. I send you hex codes for egats and plasma range. Please don't post them online thanks.
i spent over $60 in gold at the beginning of the week and my account still had gold sitting in it when my account got banned. I also didnt jump in xp to much because i'm aware and do everything in moderation when cheating. I would always take an extra day instead of pushing the limit and getting banned. Also that code was working for me fine on my maxed out plasma's, so i'm not really sure whats up.

now i just thought of this... I did put in a ticket to kixeye because when i got dc'ed and logged back into the game i lost 63 gold. Maybe when i submitted that ticket they banned my account for some reason. the turret hack and ticket were same day then the next morning i was banned, so i bet it was the ******* ticket that did me in.... a person in my crew also got banned 4 months ago when they submitted a ticket to kixeye also.
Closed Thread