Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Legends: rise of a hero [UPDATE] new xml files

Discussion on [RELEASE] Legends: rise of a hero [UPDATE] new xml files within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [RELEASE] Legends: rise of a hero [UPDATE] new xml files

Update 18-03-13
****, with the last update (they've added a guild system) they've added some "manifest file" that are xmls that works like a checksum for the corrispondent data xmls, so they can check if the xml has been modiefied or not, that's way if you try to modify the files you game keep to reload, I'll try a way around but I think this time will be harder

That's mean that is PATCHED..... only for now
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/15/2013, 00:59   #2

attacks xml crashes the game

Tested several times
Old 02/15/2013, 01:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioannisKot View Post
attacks xml crashes the game

Tested several times
My class is wizard lvl 20+, then I edited testing on this class. For me attacks.xml works like a charm I used it many times.
But I've clue about other class and their mechanics or variables and I cannot test then.

Can you elaborate please? Which class are you? lvl? browser?
There're tons of variables that can be edited.
with your info I can improve the xmls, thanks!
Old 02/15/2013, 03:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikshvakus View Post
My class is wizard lvl 20+, then I edited testing on this class. For me attacks.xml works like a charm I used it many times.
But I've clue about other class and their mechanics or variables and I cannot test then.

Can you elaborate please? Which class are you? lvl? browser?
There're tons of variables that can be edited.
with your info I can improve the xmls, thanks!
lvl 19 Warrior / Firefox

I used the Cleave abillity (warrior) (attacks_xml on) away from mobs and its always force logout of the game

So far Loot_xml + Jobs_xml + pc stats_xml that i used is working fine only you get hit by the special Mob ability
Old 02/15/2013, 11:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioannisKot View Post
lvl 19 Warrior / Firefox

I used the Cleave abillity (warrior) (attacks_xml on) away from mobs and its always force logout of the game

So far Loot_xml + Jobs_xml + pc stats_xml that i used is working fine only you get hit by the special Mob ability
Clearly the server don't accept that a warrior can use certain ability from far, I didn't think thay would check even this (every attacks is server checked).
Warrior should avoid to use this special attacks, I'll edit the xml to make it works with warrior.
About some the mob special attack I know, there anything I can do, I've searched many times but I can't find how to make that attacks idle or at least avoidable. I start to think they've fixed variables that don't allow to modify that kind of attacks.
Old 02/15/2013, 12:10   #6

link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohdfitri1234 View Post
link?
nvm..got it
Old 02/22/2013, 20:01   #7

charles dont show me any structure ( like this: assets.mobscience.com/kw/live/swf/8/xml/jobs.xml.gz) , i just can see the assets.mobscience.com , and no expand solution. there´s no subs, just "default". why??? i used charles a lot with firefox or chrome, and now i cant.. i installed charles 3.6.5, them 3.7 and now a cr***ed version of 3.6.5 , mozilla add-on, and is the same result
Old 02/23/2013, 03:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by luizcopos View Post
charles dont show me any structure ( like this: assets.mobscience.com/kw/live/swf/8/xml/jobs.xml.gz) , i just can see the assets.mobscience.com , and no expand solution. there´s no subs, just "default". why??? i used charles a lot with firefox or chrome, and now i cant.. i installed charles 3.6.5, them 3.7 and now a cr***ed version of 3.6.5 , mozilla add-on, and is the same result
clear your cache
Old 02/23/2013, 04:25   #9

well mohdfitri1234, thx for the anser, but it didnt help.. i had clear the firefox cache and made a cleandisk, delete all internet temp files, and i get the same problem with charles proxy... when i expad a structure, i just see <DEFAULT>, no others sub folders... i read a lot of posts with this problem, but havent find a solution yet.. best regards

i solved the problem a few hours later...
the problem was that i had a security connection "ON" in facebook options.. just turn it OFF
Old 02/23/2013, 11:02   #10

Maped them local but not doing anything ingame. Like loot or npcs, simply no effect. Is this fixed?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2013, 20:44   #11

SchnitzelDood, refresh the game and restart charles if it need.
it works for me
Old 02/23/2013, 22:19   #12

Working now! Thx Luiz!
Old 02/24/2013, 02:20   #13

how to download the file??

reupload the file please :'
Old 02/24/2013, 08:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji204 View Post
how to download the file??

reupload the file please :'
its true... download link was broken.. please update file download link...
Old 02/24/2013, 14:47   #15

bumps

Tags
hack, legends, rise of a hero, xml