Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War commander range hack

Discussion on War commander range hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War commander range hack

Hey guys, i have a method to change the speed, health and range. It WILL change, but for some reason it doesnt improve things when i go into battle. I hear there is something you can do to make it stick, but i dont know what that particular thing is. Ive had 3 people say they will help me out on the range, but as usual, they lied. Oh well, at least i didnt lose anything to learn a lesson. Help if you can, go jerk someone else around if you know it and dont want to help.
Old 02/05/2013, 00:07   #2

I have aslo heard about it. But it they say, if you do it, there is a checker, that catch you when you change it, and will probley ban you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2013, 00:14   #3

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker View Post
I have aslo heard about it. But it they say, if you do it, there is a checker, that catch you when you change it, and will probley ban you.
Thanks Galaxy, but it will only be #10 they ban for me, lol. (for the record you guys, Galaxy was NOT one of them that lied to me about anything. He is a good guy.)
Old 02/05/2013, 01:00   #4

Only 10 banned you must be doing something right lol.
Old 02/05/2013, 05:16   #5

its good if you can add splash damage to it
Old 02/05/2013, 05:33   #6

splash

Quote:
Originally Posted by charm8008 View Post
its good if you can add splash damage to it
Splash damage also known as "the Atomic Bomb"? yes, ive heard of it and i can figure out how its done IF i can figure out how to make the change actually take effect.
Old 02/05/2013, 10:38   #7

Its client sided only, you the one who will see the difference, but others will not.

I have tested all of them long time ago, around 7 months ago
Old 02/05/2013, 10:53   #8

10 account banned ?
LOL, at all i lost more than 40 Accounts ....!!! and still don't know something...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 14:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvvvvb View Post
Its client sided only, you the one who will see the difference, but others will not.

I have tested all of them long time ago, around 7 months ago
Seems like that would be the way it should be! If they cannot see, then they cannot report me, lol. I dont even play anymore, i have one account to test theories and ideas. (it is level 10). if you can tell me how to make it stick, i would be appreciative, if not then i will only say good day sir.
Old 02/05/2013, 19:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
Seems like that would be the way it should be! If they cannot see, then they cannot report me, lol. I dont even play anymore, i have one account to test theories and ideas. (it is level 10). if you can tell me how to make it stick, i would be appreciative, if not then i will only say good day sir.
When i said its client side , means you have to hack the server itself to get the hacks work( which mean you have to create bypass to go through their server and use such hacks) All other codes ( such builds upgrades and create units with 1 gold) will face the same issue in future , their protect system is low right now.
Closed Thread